Trusted Contributor

How to use Replenishing Treatment Mist

I'd like to try Wen for the first time. I bought the Seasonals TSV and BGT RTM. I was thinking of washing my hair tonight since I don't know how long it'll take. I stay in bed as long as I possibly can! Smiley Happy I was wondering how to use the RTM. Do I jump in the shower in the morning, get my hair wet, then spray it with the RTM? Or do you use the RTM on dry hair? Thanks so much for any help!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How to use Replenishing Treatment Mist

Hi midori...welcome to Wen!

I use RTM on second and third day hair. I run my wet hands through my hair in the shower. When I get out of the shower, I spray the RTM.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Hi midori: Like Honny, I have curly hair. I use RTM on day two dry hair to wake up my curls.

Valued Contributor

I also use it on 2nd & 3rd day hair to refreshen my curls or to "depuff" straightened hair. You can also use it to lightly moisturize skin by spraying it all over, to set makeup, on your pillows before bed, on your pets to de-stink them Wink, etc etc. Lots of uses for the RTM{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much! So basically, I can use it wet or dry! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 midori said: Thanks so much! So basically, I can use it wet or dry! Smiley Happy

Yep! However it works best for you. I'm in the minority in that I can NOT use RTM on dry hair, as it makes it greasy. I do love it mixed with styling creme applied to soaking wet hair on cleanse day, though. I also use it on my face...very moisturizing, especially along with a couple drops of one of the oils!

Contributor

In addition to using on my hair (wet & dry), I use it as a makeup setting spray. Works really well for me. Hope you love it!

Super Contributor

I use it as well to refresh my curls in between cleanses and also use it to set makeup.

Respected Contributor

I cleanse daily and I use it before the leave in. I spritz all of my hair and the do my leave in step. It really helps tame the Frizzies on the top part of my hair and makes it feel silky.
Respected Contributor

Yes, you can use it on wet or dry hair. You can even spray on your skin. Chaz and the models do it on the show. I do it too. I use it as a leave in for added moisture because even though my scalp is oily, my hair is long and the length of it can get dry so I mix some spritzes of it with my styling creme and leave in cleansing conditioner. Like the others, I use it on the second day of not cleansing too.