Honored Contributor

Finally tried SOB, why is it so much more fabulous?

Not sure what it is but my hair absolutely loves the SOB. It reminds me of the first time I used BGT only better. I'm just hoping it doesn't end up going the way BGT did for me, which became hit and miss. Prior to SOB all the seasonals worked the same on my hair so I have no idea why this one is so much better. I was comparing ingredients and the first ingredients are Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate Maybe that order just works better for me? SHP is nice too but not to level of the SOB. I also got to try SAM again after a few years and that is also working good for me.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

Re: Finally tried SOB, why is it so much more fabulous?

I was surprised how well SAM worked for me also, since it had been a couple years since I tried it. Haven't tried SOB yet but now you've got me curious... Might have to crack it open...

Esteemed Contributor

SOB worked well for me when I got to the end of the bottle.

FTP<3? Love at first pump!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

Orange Blossom is by far my favorite scent. I have not used SOB. I bought the December TSV in seasonals including SOB. It has taken every ounce of my restraint not to open all 5 and go to town. I just opened WVM and used it for the first time. Smells really good. Works nicely. I prefer the new WWC as far as being the most moisturizing on my hair. I am not planning to use the SOB until April or May. Going to get another shipment in April. I thought I may take it on vacation in Florida end of May. I know I am going to love it.
Respected Contributor

I am SO happy to hear about your results! Like many others here I got the seasonal TSV and I can't wait to use SOB. But I've promised myself that I am going season by season -- this week I'm wrapping up FTP and FGP.

p.s. SAM is great for me too.

Honored Contributor

I really need to try new formulas over time because sometimes my hair likes it the first time and then it doesn't like it over the long haul, which is what happened with BGT. So I plan on going through this bottle before February so I know for sure if it's safe to stock up when they come back in Spring.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

i also love sob and felt like it was a revelation when i first tried it. i only have about one cleanse left of it and i'm sad. i think i will get the three piece spring scent kit if he does one. i haven't bought any seasonals since june but i might have to spring for the spring seasonals. Smiley Happy

about what you said about sam-- i guess i had only used sam cc once or twice in the past, when i was at my mom's house. i have used the styling products in sam for years but haven't bought any of the cc for myself until now. anyway, i have been using it since i opened the one from my december tsv and i freaking LOVE it. like, maybe better than fig because it miraculously gives me tons of moisture but is so light! i know this is old news for many but the sam and tt pairing is rocking my world right now. i think i might switch my second shipment of the august tsv to sam.

Regular Contributor

On 12/16/2014 HonnyBrown said:

SOB worked well for me when I got to the end of the bottle.

FTP<3? Love at first pump!

HB FTP is my love as well! Glad to see you enjoy it as much as I do!
Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 jennys kid said:

i also love sob and felt like it was a revelation when i first tried it. i only have about one cleanse left of it and i'm sad. i think i will get the three piece spring scent kit if he does one. i haven't bought any seasonals since june but i might have to spring for the spring seasonals. Smiley Happy

about what you said about sam-- i guess i had only used sam cc once or twice in the past, when i was at my mom's house. i have used the styling products in sam for years but haven't bought any of the cc for myself until now. anyway, i have been using it since i opened the one from my december tsv and i freaking LOVE it. like, maybe better than fig because it miraculously gives me tons of moisture but is so light! i know this is old news for many but the sam and tt pairing is rocking my world right now. i think i might switch my second shipment of the august tsv to sam.

You should be able to order more SOB in the spring. I would imagine that we will have the same selections of 32 oz AD, 32 oz. single purchase and 16 oz. of the prior spring seasonals in March.

Super Contributor

SOB is one of my favorites!!! It smells so wonderful and give me great volume too!