Regular Contributor

Hello Wenners....Happy Holidays! I am looking to purchase a new upscale blow dryer. Any suggestions? What does Chaz use? I have long thick hair that takes forever to dry. I used to get Keratin treatments (Brazilian blowouts, formaldehyde free) that really cut down on my drying time but am trying to go without since Chaz does not recommend them. Any suggestions? It does not have to be a QVC product. Thanks!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

I read where he uses Super Solano in his salon.

Trusted Contributor

Super Solano The Original....

http://www.folica.com/tools/hair-dryers/supersolano-the-original

there's a promo code on the home page of Folica

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor
This brand had great reviews. My sis and I just order one for our mom. Hope she loves it.
Respected Contributor

I have very, thick, heavy hair that takes FOREVER to blow out! I tried the T3. The good is that it gives a great, smooth, shiny, straight blow out & it's light weight. The bad is it only lasts 6-9 months - the dryer, not my hair!

The motor burns out. It doesn't dry your hair any faster, thus I suspect it isn't meant for thick, heavy hair.

My stylist had same experience with T3. I now use Super Solano light weight blow dryer. Takes forever, but I've had it a year now and hasn't quit on me. Gives a good blow dry. The T3 gave a better blow dry, but it's not 4 me. Good luck.

Regular Contributor
On 12/15/2014 woodyend said:

I read where he uses Super Solano in his salon.

Great advice from you all!!!! Thanks! I have heard of the T3 but it's track record does not sound very good.

Honored Contributor

If you choose to purchase from Folica, look online for a form for the Recycle Program. If they are still running it, you fill out the online form and they will email you a code to get 40% off your purchase, if you agree to send them your old dryer...brand/condition doesn't matter. It gives quite a savings but you will still qualify for Folica's free shipping.

I also recommend the Super Solano Original. I've purchased three of them!

Super Contributor

I love my sedu 4000i...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Respected Contributor
On 12/15/2014 Skylands said:

I have very, thick, heavy hair that takes FOREVER to blow out! I tried the T3. The good is that it gives a great, smooth, shiny, straight blow out & it's light weight. The bad is it only lasts 6-9 months - the dryer, not my hair!

The motor burns out. It doesn't dry your hair any faster, thus I suspect it isn't meant for thick, heavy hair.

My stylist had same experience with T3. I now use Super Solano light weight blow dryer. Takes forever, but I've had it a year now and hasn't quit on me. Gives a good blow dry. The T3 gave a better blow dry, but it's not 4 me. Good luck.

I've had my T3 for 2 years, no problems, great shine.

I have thick hair that gets bushy with other driers. Faster dry with this one.