Occasional Contributor

Will the WEN gallon be offered this month? I thought it was offered twice a year.

Honored Contributor

They just had the gallons not long ago, I think last month. From the posts I have read on the forums they will be available again in June.

Occasional Contributor

Gallons won't be offered in December. If you ordered A-D in June you'll get a 2nd shipment in December however new orders are not taken in December.

Respected Contributor

AnnBil nailed it. You MUST place your order in June and place it on auto delivery and you get your second one in December. Actually they mailed mine out and I got it the third week of November. Talk about anxious. I guess it just worked out that way. I'm sure next June they'll be another gallonpalooza!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your replies. I guess my mom will have to wait until then. I'll get her some other special in the meantime.

Contributor

You can order Gallons @ Chaz Dean Salon.com they cost a little more than the Q but if you want it for your moms gift they have it

Contributor
Another option (though it is risky) is to ask someone here who already has an order to get an extra or sell you theirs. I'mnot quite sure about the rules in selling/buying but that's just a thought. I had to push my shipment of the Bamboo Green Tea gallon since I've purchased the Wen TSV just a couple weeks ago and have had some stock of others. Maybe someone else has done the same or looking to cancel so maybe they can have it sent to you & you just send them a payment? Just a thought. Mods: if this isn't allowed then I'm sorry!
Honored Contributor
On 12/14/2014 MikeShort said:

Thank you for your replies. I guess my mom will have to wait until then. I'll get her some other special in the meantime.

Hi Mike - I have a gallon of Cucumber Aloe, if your mom likes that one. If so, leave me an email addy where I can contact you.

Honored Contributor

Hi Mike,

I think you can still get the gallon from the Chaz Dean Website. It might not make it by Christmas, but you could give her a card letting her know it is on the way.

Happy Holiday to you and your Mom.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

I'm sure if you ordered it from the Chaz Dean website it would get there by Christmas... and he has free shipping, too!