Frequent Contributor

So let's say I found my favorite seasonal...

What is the best/cheapest way to buy it? i know I have a lot more seasonals to try, but I am so in love with SHP that I want to make sure I buy quite a bit of it this summer. Do I just get 32oz on AD for $52? Is there anything else (may be TSV special), that happens at some point in the year?
Honored Contributor

Re: So let's say I found my favorite seasonal...

I'm sure I don't have the best answer cost-wise, but I also fell in love with SHP and bought 1 16 oz as a 'do I like this tester' followed by 4 -32oz at TSV price, 4 SC + mousse sets & 3- 4oz oils.

Got the featured price on the SC & mousse & oil. I'm not sure if there is a more economical way, but if you find it please post.

Fingers crossed my stash lasts until next Summer. I did hear Chaz say 'this one is a keeper when he was presenting it, but what that means I have no idea.

Good luck.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I found my favorite seasonal

Frequent Contributor

Ok, so there is some type of TSV on 32oz seasonal bottles? Could you please tell me when it is being offered?
Trusted Contributor

I would just wait to see what happens in June. June is WEN month here so you never know what secret deals are waiting behind the curtain. Also one day in June is five-easy pay day* so that might help in some of your purchases. Five- easy pay day last June coincided with when the three piece SHP set was first offered which is why it sold-out so quickly.

*assuming they do it again...

Esteemed Contributor

Chi,

I bought the FTP 3 piece kit very late in the season due to the reviews. It turned out to be my hair's BFF.

I ordered the 32 ounce bottles on AD. I never received it, so QVC had to cancel my order because it was no longer available.

I got two 32 ounce bottles from a seller on eBay. Hopefully, that will last me until the fall when I can stock up again.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Drythe said:

I'm sure I don't have the best answer cost-wise, but I also fell in love with SHP and bought 1 16 oz as a 'do I like this tester' followed by 4 -32oz at TSV price, 4 SC + mousse sets & 3- 4oz oils.

Got the featured price on the SC & mousse & oil. I'm not sure if there is a more economical way, but if you find it please post.

Fingers crossed my stash lasts until next Summer. I did hear Chaz say 'this one is a keeper when he was presenting it, but what that means I have no idea.

Good luck.

Many of us hope that they would make SHP a permanent selection. If this happened we wouldn't have to worry about ever running out again.

Honored Contributor

I am going to stock up on it when it comes out in the summer. I will get a bunch of the 32 oz bottles and go on AD. I don't trust buying it off ebay or amazon since there have been so many frauds. I don't want to risk getting toothpaste and god knows what instead of my beloved SHP! I hope my two bottles last until then as it is the best of all times. Chaz even said it was his favorite seasonal ever so maybe we will be lucky and he will make it permanent!

Trusted Contributor

On 12/13/2014 HappyDaze said:

I am going to stock up on it when it comes out in the summer. I will get a bunch of the 32 oz bottles and go on AD. I don't trust buying it off ebay or amazon since there have been so many frauds. I don't want to risk getting toothpaste and god knows what instead of my beloved SHP! I hope my two bottles last until then as it is the best of all times. Chaz even said it was his favorite seasonal ever so maybe we will be lucky and he will make it permanent!

I think that is kind of overblown about the fakes. I am leery of the oils because they could be tampered with. I think I have found a good seller for oils and he takes returns but have never needed to. With the TSV, sellers will have sealed boxes and bottles. I can't believe they would be risking selling fakes because eBay will kick em off. I remember seeing an auction this summer for the 3 pc SHP set coming from China......from 0 feedback seller and I think it sold for $90+. No way would I bid on that!! I worry more about old product. I got burned on a few things from high high feedback sellers. BTW. Did you ever try the FTP? I really thought it was comparable to the SHP so maybe the addition of honey in different versions would work for you too. Trying the WEN tonight so will compare. Another thing if you chance an eBay auction....look for time they have sold plus ask em questions. I am sure I drive sellers nuts but I don't want another6 yr old SC LOL
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/14/2014 suebdoo said:
On 12/13/2014 HappyDaze said:

I think that is kind of overblown about the fakes. I am leery of the oils because they could be tampered with. I think I have found a good seller for oils and he takes returns but have never needed to. With the TSV, sellers will have sealed boxes and bottles. I can't believe they would be risking selling fakes because eBay will kick em off. I remember seeing an auction this summer for the 3 pc SHP set coming from China......from 0 feedback seller and I think it sold for $90+. No way would I bid on that!! I worry more about old product. I got burned on a few things from high high feedback sellers. BTW. Did you ever try the FTP? I really thought it was comparable to the SHP so maybe the addition of honey in different versions would work for you too. Trying the WEN tonight so will compare. Another thing if you chance an eBay auction....look for time they have sold plus ask em questions. I am sure I drive sellers nuts but I don't want another6 yr old SC LOL

I buy TT Oil from trusted eBay sellers. I also buy ReMoist, Styling Creams and FTP<3. Never a problem!

I don't think FTP<3 is anywhere close to SHP. While it is moisturizing, it's heavier on the protein.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.