Regular Contributor

Is It Just Me, Or Do This Year's Seasonals Seem More "Limited"?

Hi All,

I feel like there is less to go around or demand is exceeding supply with this year's seasonals. I don't remember the others being wait listed so quickly, especially the Winter White Citrus. Sadly I fell asleep when the WWC 3-piece OTO was released. I did go for the wait list but I am not confident I'll receive it. The WWC mists also sold out in what I believe was record time. Even the 16oz version isn't available! I like to get the 16oz on a scent I haven't tried before. Though I did manage to get my Vanilla Mint on auto-delivery that one is also on wait list. It just seems all very early in the season for this to happen. Is it just me?

Thanks to the posters who have given reviews on the citrus. I think I may like it, if I can get it!

Regular Contributor

Re: Is It Just Me, Or Do This Year's Seasonals Seem More "Limited"?

I agree that it seems demand is exceeding supply. FTP wasn't waitlisted to my knowledge; and the 3 piece OTO FTP kit was readily available for days after it went on sale. Maybe the anticipation for the winter seasonals was greater? I have no clue. I personally love the FTP and won't be without it. Haven't tried any of the winter seasonals, but that will change soon since I have the seasonal TSV. I'm sure Chaz Dean's website isn't wait listed for WWC products but the price difference is hard to justify; I'll probably have to sit this seasonal out.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think the seasonals are more limited. I think there are more Wenners!

Lyssa, my hair is happily marinating in FTP<3 right now. I like FTP<3 so much, I have an unopened WWC.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I do agree that the winter seasonal selections have sold out quickly and many items are only available on waitlist. Although, maybe the 16 oz. selections are all listed as waitlist only since they plan on offering a 3 piece kit of all 3 seasonals sometime in the near future or for Chaz's next visit.

Honored Contributor

Hm, I hadn't noticed. But I think people just like variety so the seasonals may becoming more popular?

Trusted Contributor

team wen will be back in mid-January so hopefully Q will restock in time Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

That happened to me when Bamboo first came out and I called QVC and they said it happened when Pomegranate first came out but I feel it will even out. We never used to get all three seasonals at once so that's a good thing. Now, Bamboo is available. Of course I had to get a ####load of Bamboo and now I like Wen Men a bit better. Ug!{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

I noticed as well, but I just figured people were buying extra for gifts

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Regular Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your replies! I suppose I should have some patience. I got notification yesterday that my WWC 3-piece shipped. I should have it tomorrow. Guess they got some more in or folks cancelled their orders. Woohoo!

Here's to hoping that the WVM 32oz will come back. I used it again this morning and forgot how wonderful it makes my hair look and feel. Happy Wenning!

Valued Contributor

Looks like Winter Vanilla Mint is back in stock. Since it was such a popular item, I would get it sooner than later. You never know when or if it will be back.