Esteemed Contributor
Bear with me girls, my WVM stockpile arrived and I'm doing the happy dance! Stocked all the drawers with my oils and RTM's and carefully stashed my CC. This is the BEST! I feel like Drythe with the 613 oil! Thanks Santa Chaz this is going to be a very Merry Christmas and Winter and it's snowing. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
I love winter vanilla mint, too. I would love it if the Q would sell the WVM RTM. It's like liquid peppermint patty, lol. Enjoy your stash and Happy Holidays!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

Oh I know I stockpiled the WVM Oils and WVM RTM almost two years ago and I still have some left. Love it. But realized all that stuff is indeed perishable- so I have been really good about not buying any of the newer seasonal oils until I use up all the other two ounce and 4 ounce oils that I have. But I will definitely order the BGT oil when it makes its appearance-nothing will stop me then...

Frequent Contributor
I scored some WVM oil during Chaz's Black Friday sale. I used it last night. HEAVEN!!!! Smiley Happy
~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/10/2014 BackwoodsBarbie said: I scored some WVM oil during Chaz's Black Friday sale. I used it last night. HEAVEN!!!! Smiley Happy
Hello stranger! How are you? It's b21, had to change my nick a few months back. If I don't see you "happy holidays and hope all is well. Smiley Happy. Enjoy that WVM!
Honored Contributor
On 12/10/2014 ANewHue said: Bear with me girls, my WVM stockpile arrived and I'm doing the happy dance! Stocked all the drawers with my oils and RTM's and carefully stashed my CC. This is the BEST! I feel like Drythe with the 613 oil! Thanks Santa Chaz this is going to be a very Merry Christmas and Winter and it's snowing. Smiley Happy

Hey ANewHue!

Glad to hear you're doing' the Happy Dance! I'm still dancing' over the 613 oil, and ummm, did pick up a few extra FTPs.

Wishing you the very best of Holidays! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor
On 12/10/2014 ANewHue said:
On 12/10/2014 BackwoodsBarbie said: I scored some WVM oil during Chaz's Black Friday sale. I used it last night. HEAVEN!!!! Smiley Happy
Hello stranger! How are you? It's b21, had to change my nick a few months back. If I don't see you "happy holidays and hope all is well. Smiley Happy. Enjoy that WVM!
Happy holidays to you, too!! Smiley Happy
~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
Respected Contributor

wow!!! Isn't that just amazing when you're all stocked up with your favorite Wen? You must be near me because it was snowing where I am too. Winter Vanilla Mint was not my favorite but I'm glad you're over the moon with it! I like it but I really like the new one. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor
On 12/10/2014 untitled said:

Oh I know I stockpiled the WVM Oils and WVM RTM almost two years ago and I still have some left. Love it. But realized all that stuff is indeed perishable- so I have been really good about not buying any of the newer seasonal oils until I use up all the other two ounce and 4 ounce oils that I have. But I will definitely order the BGT oil when it makes its appearance-nothing will stop me then...

Untitled, You can also use the Wen oils on your body. I have many other body oils that I am currently using but will start using the Wen oils when I finish the others. I am sure that I would love using all of the seasonal oils that I have on my body. Maybe you already do this but if not you may try it.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/10/2014 Drythe said:
On 12/10/2014 ANewHue said: Bear with me girls, my WVM stockpile arrived and I'm doing the happy dance! Stocked all the drawers with my oils and RTM's and carefully stashed my CC. This is the BEST! I feel like Drythe with the 613 oil! Thanks Santa Chaz this is going to be a very Merry Christmas and Winter and it's snowing. Smiley Happy

Hey ANewHue!

Glad to hear you're doing' the Happy Dance! I'm still dancing' over the 613 oil, and ummm, did pick up a few extra FTPs.

Wishing you the very best of Holidays! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hey Drythe, happy holidays to you too! Your lucky that your fave is regular stock. I was late to the WVM party and only ordered one on the very last day. I was so upset last year when I ran out and resorted to ebay. I've been dancing since I knew it would be back and have been using it everyday.