Frequent Contributor

My WEN TSV AD option changed on it own???

I ordered the Classics for my first shipment and choose the seasonals for my second one in May. I went to check on it today and my option had switched back to the classics and said I could not change. Anyone else had this happen?

Trusted Contributor

Re: My WEN TSV AD option changed on it own???

I also did the same thing yesterday just because I saw it there. But it was said on-air that you are not allowed to change the shipment options. I just checked again and it said classic. The first page always says what the original order was. But go to edit options ( (edit/skip shipment) a small box will open and try to change options again there. I did it again today -so will just see what happens.

Frequent Contributor

I wanted to do the same, but it wouldn't let me. I called and asked them, and the rep said no... So I ended up buying both Smiley Happy. Good luck - maybe they will let you switch.
Frequent Contributor

I had chose the seasonals when I signed up for AD and the option had said that until I checked it today. I sent them an email, waiting to see what they say. I have a lot of the classics and thought I would try the seasonals. I may have enough to last until the next Dec. TSV without this order, but we will see. I like to stock up on things I use in Dec. when things are on sale. lol

Trusted Contributor

Yes- I just did it to experiment. I am fine either way. The order page says 'classic' cannot edit. But when I clicked on the edit/skip shipment- I saw that I can change so yesterday I changed to 'seasonal'. I was actually surprised I could. After I read your post I just wanted to check if I could do it again and I did. But the first page will always say what the original order was- so I don't really know. But it is all good and I have no expectations...

Regular Contributor

They must be sticking to the statement they made about not being able to switch, which is a bummer! I have both sets on AD so I can cancel one if I decide to, but it does give me the option to switch. It would be nice if the option wasn't there as a teaser, just to have it be changed back.
Trusted Contributor

On 12/10/2014 LyssaLynn519 said: They must be sticking to the statement they made about not being able to switch, which is a bummer! I have both sets on AD so I can cancel one if I decide to, but it does give me the option to switch. It would be nice if the option wasn't there as a teaser, just to have it be changed back.

I know but basically I am going by what was said on-air, that one cannot switch. This is all six months of production so quantity needs to be known. I ordered only one so it is not a problem for me. I guess you could call CS and just see what they say when they look at your A-D options because for us the change will not reflect.

Regular Contributor

On 12/10/2014 untitled said:
On 12/10/2014 LyssaLynn519 said: They must be sticking to the statement they made about not being able to switch, which is a bummer! I have both sets on AD so I can cancel one if I decide to, but it does give me the option to switch. It would be nice if the option wasn't there as a teaser, just to have it be changed back.

I know but basically I am going by what was said on-air, that one cannot switch. This is all six months of production so quantity needs to be known. I ordered only one so it is not a problem for me. I guess you could call CS and just see what they say when they look at your A-D options because for us the change will not reflect.

I'm not going to change mine since I already have both, but you bring up a good point. If there's ever a question or concern it's good to just call CS and go straight to the source.
Frequent Contributor

My AD will be for seasonals like I wanted...although it is still listed as classic. They just listed what my first shipment was. It is still confusing to me, but I am happy!!!

Frequent Contributor

Hi, just checking in to see if there has been a resolution to this. Can I change to seasonal if my original one is core?