Respected Contributor

Just Received Winter White Citrus

My items are starting to come in and today I got the new Winter spritzer so I opened it to see how it smells so I spritzed it in my hands (can't spritz on my chest, had surgery) and applied to my hair and the scent is exactly like blood orange and tangerine. It's lovely. I got everything but the mousse which I'm going back for. This one is really nice. I know everyone like Winter Vanilla Mint and I do too but it didn't compel me to get more send me like this one does. Well, to each his own I always say but I can't believe how lovely this smells. Anyone that likes the smell of citrus should really like this one like I do. I hope everyone enjoys this like I do.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just Received Winter White Citrus

I have only used it once since I wanted to try it and did like it. I also ordered the 3 piece kit before it sold out. I tried it and added it to my supply of open bottles. I haven't used the WVM since I wasn't using Wen when this was offered and may purchase it sometime in February so that I can try it. I currently don't need anymore cleansing conditioners since my current stash will last me for quite a while.

Someone also mentioned that the WVM is very similar to Victoria's Secret Snow Mint. I will definitely try this at Victoria Secret to decide if I think I would like the WVM.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to post on my thread but I just found out there's free shipping on Chaz's site still. I did not see any percentage off but free shipping, why not?{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

On 12/9/2014 sjk73 said:

Sorry to post on my thread but I just found out there's free shipping on Chaz's site still. I did not see any percentage off but free shipping, why not?{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I am not sure but believe that Chaz offers free shipping often. Not sure how it would compare to QVC prices but with free shipping it could be similar to QVC or maybe even cheaper.

Esteemed Contributor

sjk, I received my WWC OTO today as well! I'm going to try it when I finish SHP.

The scent is very blood orange.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your review its sounds lovely. My RTM is on waitlist but my oil should be arriving any day. So glad I purchased them early. I should be done until the end of Februarynow.
Honored Contributor

Mine is suppose to be here Weds so I will try it Thurs. If it smells like blood orange I know I will like it.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the 3 piece oto kit too. When I sniffed it, I immediately thought of my grandma. She used to make a pot of constant comment tea every evening. It is a black tea flavored with orange. To me, it smells exactly like that. So of course, I love it. I'm going to have my dad smell it too next time he's over to see if it reminds him of his mother.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the WWC oil and RTM last weekend, can't wait to get it. The scent for CC is just lovely & cozy to me, and the results are very good.

Super Contributor

I'm used to it...my OTO is still ""in transit to facility"".