Frequent Contributor

Just received my winter vanilla mint cc!

I had a truckload of Wen at my front door today! I finally got to open and smell the winter vanilla mint. I had missed out on it when it was originally available. It is the most heavenly scent! It is even better than I thought it would be. I definitely pick up the vanilla and chocolate in it. I hope it is a good match for my hairSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just received my winter vanilla mint cc!

awesome! WVM is my favorite seasonal!!! Hope you like it for your hair Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

I could bath in it...I get the scent of the Andes chocolate mint candy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Winter Vanilla Mint is one of my favorite seasonal scents, but it leaves my hair dry when used on its own. I follow up with Fig and it works for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Cool. WVM is also my favorite. I popped open a bottle yesterday since I have plenty on the way. I just love it and hope your hair does well with it. Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

I still haven't used this formula yet since it was offered before I started using Wen. I was intending on ordering it but may not since I already have so many cleansing conditioners that I haven't used yet. If I decide to order it I may do so sometime in February. I am trying to be disciplined and not order anymore Wen for a couple of months.

Super Contributor

I love the scent of WVM,its super yummy smelling!!! I think its my top fave scent next to SHP!!! (I could never get sick of either)

Frequent Contributor

If you love the scent, Victoria's Secret has a seasonal scent right now called Snow Mint that smells exactly like WVM. It's not available online at the moment, but there are plenty at the stores.
Respected Contributor

On 12/8/2014 lilmoomoo said: If you love the scent, Victoria's Secret has a seasonal scent right now called Snow Mint that smells exactly like WVM. It's not available online at the moment, but there are plenty at the stores.

Thanks for this information. I may have to try it at Victoria's Secret and if I like it will probably order the WVM sometime before the end of February.

Super Contributor

On 12/8/2014 lilmoomoo said: If you love the scent, Victoria's Secret has a seasonal scent right now called Snow Mint that smells exactly like WVM. It's not available online at the moment, but there are plenty at the stores.

I snagged some of this with my VS $10 b-day gift card from them!!! I got the spray and body lotion...wish they had a matching bodywash too.