Respected Contributor

Wow! Seeing Cooper On The Show

I couldn't believe it! Cooper's hair is just like mine only hers is a sandy blonde and mine is platinum with the last vestiges of brown underneath. People ask me if I frost it because of the different color tones. Actually it's true, even if you don't color your hair Wen will make your natural color more vibrant. Her hair is the same style. All one length. I only got to see her in photos on line which weren't very clear. Her color is nicer. I don't color mine anymore, too much of a pain. That's the way I always had my hair, long and sleek with just a bend on the end. The models all look pretty but it's just a matter of preference. That one caller said it's a matter of Wen! That was great. That one caller was really bright and lively.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wow! Seeing Cooper On The Show

I loved that surprise guest appearance. She looked GORGEOUS!

Respected Contributor

She seems to be a very sweet person.

Respected Contributor

I love Cooper's hair. I couldn't believe it when they said her age. She doesn't look it at all. Her hair is so beautiful. Her hair looks like the hair of a young girl. Wen really is anti aging. Love it!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Cooper's hair is beautiful and she certainly doesn't look her age. She's a pretty lady and doesn't need to wear it on her face but I think she maybe shy which I could understand. I get inspiration from ladies like Cooper, she has a good heart and it shows.
Respected Contributor

Yes, I was shocked and surprised last night to see her on air. That was fun!!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

who is cooper?--I did see her last night but wasn't aware who she was

Honored Contributor

She did appear camera shy. I thought she was the on air Wen rep in the odd hours. No?
Respected Contributor

On 12/6/2014 danedylan said:

Cooper is the Business Manager. He drove her crazy when he blew the budget going back into testing to put the glossing complex in the 613 styling products.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

On 12/6/2014 danedylan said:

Business manager for Chaz. Also owns Wen Dooters, the horse with the Facebook page, so she may be shy but has a wikked (correct spelling not allowed?!) sense of humor.