Super Contributor

I know a few reviews have been posted under other threads, but thought I would start a dedicated one.

I got mine yesterday and (of course) used it this morning despite the 6 other open bottles in my shower.

Scent - I like it. To me it's similar to SOB, but no floral, just soft citrus. Based on the lablel - it seems to have just about every citrus in it, orange, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon (can't remember if it has lime). I say soft - because it's not the bracing citrus you sometimes get particularly with a lot of grapefruity fragrances. It's not soft in a sweet way. Someone else posted that they got a hint of spice - I may have to use it a few more times because although it does have clove listed in the ingredients, it's very very subtle (and I like clove). It's very creamy - so it feels almost like lather.

Performance - my hair is naturally straight, fine, not color treated, and I abuse it with blow drying and curling iron almost daily. It's about two inches below my shoulders and I have a medium amount (not thin, not thick). I live in Chicago, so the indoor air this time of year is super dry. All that said - my hair looks really great today - lots of volume, shine and softness (even though I blew dry and used the curling iron this morning).

For what it's worth, most of the seasonals have worked for me. I think WCM, SOB, SHP and SMC have worked best for my hair, and I would rate this similar in performance. As for core formulas - I can't remember the last time I used one without mixing it with something else. Although TT and SAM are my go to in the summer, FIG and POM in the winter. Not a lavendar fan - performance or scent. Love the scent of BGT, but I don't think it works very well for me.

Of course now my dilemma, do I stock up?

Michele

Respected Contributor

I posted in another thread, too...but thanks for starting this one!

I'm with you on the scent, it's very mild, with no sweetness at all...probably the mildest of any formula, core or seasonal. It does froth up very nicely, and rinses easily.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the review! Do you happen to know how it compares to the FTP?

Valued Contributor
Thanks for your review! I am so glad you mentioned clove being there. If it has any hint or smell of clove I will definetly have to pass on this seasonal. I have an extreme dislike for clove. I don't want it in or near my food, so I definitely don't want it in my hair.
Super Contributor

Great review!!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the review!

Trusted Contributor

nice review!

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

LyssaLynn519 - I am a fan of the FTP. It's totally different as far as scent, but similar in performance for me. After one use, it seems to be just a bit more moisturizing and maybe slightly less volumizing.

Michele

Respected Contributor

Naaaa. Chaz will be coming out with stuff that will blow that away. I used to stock up now I'm over run so I just try them as they come out. My favorite and I'm glad it's a core one is Wen Men. That smells just like a fresh hair cut. I have the new Winter 32oz. but haven't tried it yet. I'm waiting for the styling creme and spritzer I got off Chaz's site when he had the black Friday sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review!

If you even remotely might consider stocking up on WWC, buy it sooner than later in case something happens to your package. The last thing you want to hear from QVC CS is "All gone."

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.