Respected Contributor

Well, I just put in my order on Chaz's site. ALL WWC products are available now!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} They all went live at 12.03a. I was even able to put a FGP RTM in my cart at 2 minutes to midnight and get that at 20% off too. Can't wait for Chaz to come back next Saturday!

Courtesy of Dooters and bruingirl, here is the schedule for Dec 6;

12 am 1 Hour Show
3 am 1 Hour Show
7 am AM Beauty
8 am AM Style
10 am Saturday Morning Gifts
2 pm 2 Hour Show
5 pm Great Gifts
8 pm 2 Hour Show
10 pm Lisa's Gift Favorites

Walk off Turkey Day ladies, and get ready to chow again for Christmas. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Chaz should have some good gifts for us to buy to make that meal merry.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Regular Contributor
Thanks for getting this stared kjelle! Still excited for TSV day, even though I already ordered one of each on AD! Glad you were able to get both fall AND winter seasonal products at one time with a great discount!
Respected Contributor

All of the winter seasonal items are available to order on the Chaz Dean site today. This includes the prior winter seasonal items that won't be available on QVC. If you really want these items today is a good day to order them since they will be less expensive today. I hadn't planned to order these items so soon but if it is going to save me money it makes sense to order them instead of waiting.

Esteemed Contributor
I am in WVM heaven! Ordered my stash so I pulled out my RTM and oil and I'm having a little party here. Decorating, a little wine and my WVM how can you go wrong! 'Tis the season girls,
Honored Contributor

Happy December everyone.

Isn't the Black Friday Sale Wenderful! Thanks Chaz!

I was all over the BGT SC & re-moist!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor
On 12/1/2014 Drythe said:

Happy December everyone.

Isn't the Black Friday Sale Wenderful! Thanks Chaz! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I have been contemplating the BGT re-moist, so may I ask, is there any reason other than scent that you enjoy and/or prefer the BGT re-moist over the others? I am very interested in it, it already have a small stockpile of remoist in 4 other scents that I know are virtually the same in performance....
Honored Contributor
On 12/1/2014 HarpersWENning said:

Happy December everyone.

I have been contemplating the BGT re-moist, so may I ask, is there any reason other than scent that you enjoy and/or prefer the BGT re-moist over the others? I am very interested in it, it already have a small stockpile of remoist in 4 other scents that I know are virtually the same in performance....

HarpersWENning

I DO like the scent, but additionally the BGT re-moist seems to strengthen my hair without making it 'soft', or 'droopy' as some of the others do. I have fine, straight hair.

Hope this helps.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Happy December everyone.

Kjelle, thank you for starting this month's chat!

Drythe: my eyes got my brain confused when I read this. I thought "613 has a ReMoist?"

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

let the countdown begin until wen tsv day!! I'm so excited for the launch of WWC!

live....laugh....love
Contributor
Thank you, Drythe! It does!