Regular Contributor

Hello ladies. It has been a while since I have been here. I went WEN crazy in June and September and have not needed to order anything. Still don't, BUT I really would like to order the AD seasonal if they have one. For the past 2 years I have ordered the item that sends out a new seasonal each season and would love to order this again. I'm thinking it happens in December but I am not 100% sure. Any information on this? Thanks in advance. I hope you all had a Great Thanksgiving!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

OH! Just to clarify. The one I am speaking of came with 4 16 oz seasonals from this year. Then you received the new one each season for the next year.

Respected Contributor

Hi! I don't think they're doing that now. Actually I did order the Tuscan Pear and White Winter Citrus on auto delivery and I think it said I'm supposed to get one four months from now. I'm not really sure but the best thing is you can get all three of each seasonal which I've never seen done before. Usually once the seasonal passed and the new one came out the old was not available. This time we get all three. Not only that but he made a styling creme and mousse too. As far as your question, which I called and asked, myself they told me no. I read your post, is that a description of you? If so, you sound very pretty. I don't really keep track of every tsv (today's special value) or oto (one time only) but I DID like the thing they did that you are asking about. The other posters on here keep closer watch on stuff like that. I'm sorry I wasn't more help. If you are very interested, call customer service. They are very helpful. If you don't get a rep that's knowledgeable then just hang up and call back and get another one. That's what I do. sometimes people can be a bit dozey. Anyway, I find they are always nice and will do what they can to help. Good luck. xo

Regular Contributor
On 11/29/2014 sjk73 said:

Hi! I don't think they're doing that now. Actually I did order the Tuscan Pear and White Winter Citrus on auto delivery and I think it said I'm supposed to get one four months from now. I'm not really sure but the best thing is you can get all three of each seasonal which I've never seen done before. Usually once the seasonal passed and the new one came out the old was not available. This time we get all three. Not only that but he made a styling creme and mousse too. As far as your question, which I called and asked, myself they told me no. I read your post, is that a description of you? If so, you sound very pretty. I don't really keep track of every tsv (today's special value) or oto (one time only) but I DID like the thing they did that you are asking about. The other posters on here keep closer watch on stuff like that. I'm sorry I wasn't more help. If you are very interested, call customer service. They are very helpful. If you don't get a rep that's knowledgeable then just hang up and call back and get another one. That's what I do. sometimes people can be a bit dozey. Anyway, I find they are always nice and will do what they can to help. Good luck. xo

Thanks SO much for your response. I have yet to try the White winter citrus but I have tried every seasonal so far. I'll keep my eyes open for a TSV. I'm sure they will have something in December. Maybe not exactly what I am looking for but they always have great deals. Yes, that is a description of me. Thanks for the compliment! I just turned 50 and have been told I look much younger. I have always taken good care of myself. Good skin care since I was young, exercise (I'm a trainer) and now I can say EXCELLENT hair care thanks to Wen!

Valued Contributor
Nice to see your name again. Hope you have fun watching the shows.
Formally NewtoWen
Regular Contributor
On 11/30/2014 Newtowen said: Nice to see your name again. Hope you have fun watching the shows.

Thank you!

Regular Contributor
On 11/29/2014 Kempokim said:

OH! Just to clarify. The one I am speaking of came with 4 16 oz seasonals from this year. Then you received the new one each season for the next year.

So this looks like the same one I had done previously. My question is, if you do Auto delivery is it the new seasonals you will receive on the next 4 shipments after this first seasonal shipment? A265222