Frequent Contributor
Yikes! I like the smell of 613 CC and RTM, but 613 SC... It is very unpleasant, at least for me. It works great though - hair looks and feels awesome. I just need to get over the smell somehow.
Honored Contributor

You should try Dennis Simeoni's new shampoo called tweaked,HSN sells it. It has the best smell and my fine thin hair feels thicker and it's very shiny. As much as WEN costs I would not persevere with a product that didn't totally please me.

Respected Contributor

Chicago-girl, I totally agree. I love the scent of the cleansing conditioner and the mist but cannot tolerate the scent of the styling cream (or the mousse). I sent mine back. I don't care how well it works, the scent is very important to me. It's the opposite for me with the Pomegranate. I love the scent of the styling cream (and the mist) but don't like the cleansing conditioner.

Super Contributor

Try mixing some 613 RTM with the SC and see if that helps the scent.

Super Contributor

I agree! There was another thread about this a few weeks ago, and there were a few others who voiced the same opinion. That smell is some kinda funky... {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Trusted Contributor

hmm. interesting. Let's see I have the 613 CC, RTM , and EDT. And the SC seems to be the lightest 613 Scent of them all.

Did you buy from the Q???

O and must edit: also the 613 NBT - my favorite.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
On 11/27/2014 untitled said:

hmm. interesting. Let's see I have the 613 CC, RTM , and EDT. And the SC seems to be the lightest 613 Scent of them all.

I've had three 613 SCs (each arriving in different orders, and all from Q). All of them have this same peculiar smell. We all experience scent so differently, so I'm glad that you are not bothered by the same smell that OP and I find to be unpleasant. Smile

Trusted Contributor
On 11/27/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 11/27/2014 untitled said:

I've had three 613 SCs (each arriving in different orders, and all from Q). All of them have this same peculiar smell. We all experience scent so differently, so I'm glad that you are not bothered by the same smell that OP and I find to be unpleasant. Smile

Yup.

Regular Contributor
I enjoy the smell of the 613 SC. I haven't tried any other 613 products, but i do love what the SC does for my hair. I'm sorry you don't like the smell! Luckily I've found the smell doesn't linger too long.
Respected Contributor

The 613 SC is one of my favorite products...I use it everyday mixed in my leave-in...I love the smell, but then again I don't have any of the other 613 products, so I have nothing to compare it too..Smiley Happy