Valued Contributor

I luv when seasonals overlap

This is my favorite time of the seasonals - when the upcoming seasonal overlaps with the ending seasonal. I enjoy purchasing both and saving on shipping and handling. Yeah! So - yes - the three winter seasonals are up and ready for purchasing!
**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

Re: I luv when seasonals overlap

Good job seeing that and thank you!! Trying to figure the wwc out. Grapefruit and orange or tangerines probably......and I want it!! Did you order? I will wait to see if he has it on his site for the black Friday sale. Better deal during the sale. I think it is gonna smell heavenly!
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Suz585! I just got the new one on Auto Del. Thank you for letting us know. xo

Respected Contributor

On 11/26/2014 suebdoo said: Good job seeing that and thank you!! Trying to figure the wwc out. Grapefruit and orange or tangerines probably......and I want it!! Did you order? I will wait to see if he has it on his site for the black Friday sale. Better deal during the sale. I think it is gonna smell heavenly!

It should be available for the Black Friday sale. I just checked and the new winter seasonals aren't available on the Chaz Dean site yet. They may be available by Friday though. Of course, some who bought some of the gift cards may choose to purchase on qvc so they can use their gift cards.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this post! I just ordered a 16 oz. WWC. I already have 2 16 oz. WCM, and will get a WVM in the TSV, so I'll be set.

Respected Contributor

On 11/26/2014 vermint said:

Thanks for this post! I just ordered a 16 oz. WWC. I already have 2 16 oz. WCM, and will get a WVM in the TSV, so I'll be set.

I also have 2 of the 16 oz. WCM and one of them is 1/2 full. I am hoping that the 3 piece set of cleansing conditioners is available so that I can try the WVM that I haven't used yet. I will order the WWC soon. I will just have to decide whether to order the Chaz Dean site or qvc depending on the price difference. I do want to order the WCM RTM and oil or maybe just one of these if they are available during the Black Friday sale. I still have extra of both and not sure that I really need more.

Respected Contributor

Just an additional note about the new Wen winter seasonal. Bath and Body works has a scent that has the same name and I recently tested it since I was curious. If the new Wen is anything like this scent I am sure that I would love it. I haven't bought anything from Bath and Body Works recently except for the liquid soap but I may have to buy a few of this formula since I think I would like it.

Respected Contributor

The new winter scent sounds like more in the " orange citrus family to me", it did also say honey, but not sure if its the same as the FTP honey...sounds yummy but I just got my TSV of the 5 seasonals so I have to be done til March I think...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 11/26/2014 quadmimi said:

The new winter scent sounds like more in the " orange citrus family to me", it did also say honey, but not sure if its the same as the FTP honey...sounds yummy but I just got my TSV of the 5 seasonals so I have to be done til March I think...Smiley Happy

I also just received the tsv in the core formulas but I really want to try the new winter seasonal and will order it soon. I have a lot of extra cleansing conditioners but do plan on using a few as gifts for my nieces since they both want to try Wen.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this! I had to scroll so far down the WEN page that I never would have found it on my own. Got my multiples of Winter Vanilla Mint on auto-delivery--yea! I've been nursing the little 16 oz bottles I still have from years ago and just opened my last one yesterday.

This is going to cost me a pretty penny, and I'll have to try to restrain myself between now and the end of February from buying even more of the WVM. I think I'm actually addicted to that stuff!

Thanks again, Suz585!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}