Trusted Contributor

If you order seasonals on auto delivery will you get the same 5 seasonals on the next shipment or will they be different ?

Respected Contributor

Oh I hope someone knows, I was wondering also...

This question was asked but I don't think that anyone knows. You will probably have to wait until the actual tsv date to find out about this.

My guess is no change on the AD shipment Wink. Think about it.....most TSV's are planned months and months in advance. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I copied this from another thread where this question was asked.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/25/2014 susan25 said:

Oh I hope someone knows, I was wondering also...

This question was asked but I don't think that anyone knows. You will probably have to wait until the actual tsv date to find out about this.

My guess is no change on the AD shipment Wink. Think about it.....most TSV's are planned months and months in advance. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I copied this from another thread where this question was asked.

I am contemplating whether to order 2 of the seasonals, if they are going to change the AD -save a little on shipping plus going thru Mr Rebates for % off

Super Contributor

the seasonals will not change with the second shipment. You will get the same ones.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/25/2014 bichon_emma said:

the seasonals will not change with the second shipment. You will get the same ones.

Thank you! My decision is made. I will order 2 sets save on S & H and get a Mr Rebates percentage back on both.