Frequent Contributor
Hi. I have been reading here that 613 CC shouldn't be used daily as it may dry out hair... I wash my hair only twice a week and so far have been using 613 as a second cleanse every time for the past two months or so. When people say not to use it on a daily basis, do they mean "daily" or "every time you cleanse"... I know for most people it is the sameSmiley Wink. I just don't want to overdo 613.
Contributor

I think it depends on your hair. Everyone is different. Some people need more protein and some people need more moisture. I have been using 613 mixed with TT and BGT in my first cleanse and 2nd cleanse mixed with seasonal and BGT and my hair loves it. My hair is super shiny with no frizz. I cleanse 2-3 times a week. It's all about experimenting with Wen. If it's currently working for you, I'd stick with it.

Respected Contributor

I agree with Tess. We all need to go with our own experience. When Chaz was featuring the 613 gallons, he encouraged it for daily use. I use 613 once a week (I'm an every other day cleanser). I suspect I could use it more often because my hair loves it.

Trusted Contributor

okay here I go again- the reality is that this board reveals a very small sampling of actual users of WEN. Especially these days where it seems so many of the posters I remember have disappeared. And sometimes boos scream louder than applause. So because everyone's hair needs are so different I would just listen to my own hair.

Respected Contributor
On 11/23/2014 untitled said:

okay here I go again- the reality is that this board reveals a very small sampling of actual users of WEN. Especially these days where it seems so many of the posters I remember have disappeared. And sometimes boos scream louder than applause. So because everyone's hair needs are so different I would just listen to my own hair.

This poster nailed it!!!!!!!!!! I could not agree with you more. I had a hiatus between October and beginning of November because I had to have surgery and it took me over a month to be able to use my upper body muscles but I'm healing and I'm back now. I love Wen and when I talk about it, it comes from experience only. Yes, I would listen to my own hair. Did you see the godfreak post this morning? I hope so. I see they deleted it but I had a strong feeling they would. Yes!!!! When you say something negative you get great responses but say something nice and not too many posts. Sad but I believe you on this.

Esteemed Contributor

Your hair will let you know if you are using 613 too often.

When I get a new CC, I typically use it for both cleanses and my leave-in for a month to see how my hair reacts to it.

With 613, my hair started to feel like straw after 3 weeks. Since then, I use it at least once a week with no problem.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor
Sjk73 - welcome back and I'm glad your doing better! Any clues on what the godfreak said? I missed it.
**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

sjk 73- so sorry to hear about your surgery but very happy that you are healing well.

and yes I was lucky enough to see it

Suz585- some info on upcoming winter offerings...

Valued Contributor
Untitled - same as the fall offerings???? Or something new? Just trying to plan my December spending! Thanks!
**Suz**
Trusted Contributor
On 11/23/2014 Suz585 said: Untitled - same as the fall offerings???? Or something new? Just trying to plan my December spending! Thanks!

O you are good.

Yes absolute parallel.