Valued Contributor

Wow. I think I'm in trouble. I love the Bamboo Green Tea.

I wonder if I can change one of my next (POM) TSVs August auto delivery to BGT, since I got an extra POM with the December TSV. I was really surprised at the results this morning with BGT. I thought I would get similar results as to when I use 613 or the seasonals, which except for the SHP and FAS, don't leave my hair as nice as the core formulas. BGT left my hair like glass, super shiny and tons of body. I keep adding favorites and must haves to my list. To those who love BGT, do you use it everyday or every wash? Or do you skip? I used today after the first wash of TT for my scalp and SAM for the length. I also used the BGT as a leave in. I'm loving it so far. I'm just wondering if I can use it every day?
Formally NewtoWen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wow. I think I'm in trouble. I love the Bamboo Green Tea.

I love Bamboo Green Tea! Why would you be worried that you can't use it everyday? I would imagine the 613 is the only one that shouldn't be used everyday because of the high amount of protein.

Valued Contributor

On 11/22/2014 RiosMom said:

I love Bamboo Green Tea! Why would you be worried that you can't use it everyday? I would imagine the 613 is the only one that shouldn't be used everyday because of the high amount of protein.

I read comments that if you use too often it could dry out your hair. But I wash every day, so I would like to use it every day. Like I said. I love it as far as my first use. I also love the scent, so mild and pleasant.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your reply.
Formally NewtoWen
Regular Contributor

I use it everyday but I mix it with whatever other scent I'm using. Love the shine, but a little drying by itself.
Respected Contributor

I skip around BUT.....drum roll.......don't copy me on the show!! Just kidding. My ALL time favorite is............WEN MEN! Bum Ba Da Dum Bum BAAAA!!!! Wen Men. That I must use every day. and I'm a goil. tee hee. Seriously, I skip around because I have a bunch like a lot do. My Wen Men though I use every day. When Bamboo first came out I got it on Chaz's site and fell in love with it so I keep my auto delivery with it. Nice post. xo

Valued Contributor

On 11/22/2014 Greenqueen said: I use it everyday but I mix it with whatever other scent I'm using. Love the shine, but a little drying by itself.
Thanks. I will mix it.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

On 11/22/2014 sjk73 said:

I skip around BUT.....drum roll.......don't copy me on the show!! Just kidding. My ALL time favorite is............WEN MEN! Bum Ba Da Dum Bum BAAAA!!!! Wen Men. That I must use every day. and I'm a goil. tee hee. Seriously, I skip around because I have a bunch like a lot do. My Wen Men though I use every day. When Bamboo first came out I got it on Chaz's site and fell in love with it so I keep my auto delivery with it. Nice post. xo

I already changed my next August POM TSV to BGT. They had it in stock. My DH loves WEN MEN and 613. He also used the BGT and likes it as well. I guess we have to share now. Lol.
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

For a few weeks now I replaced TT from my first cleanse with BGT, for no reason but I have a lot of BGT. Now that you mention it my hair has been super shiny too and I just thought it was from the 613 mousse. I am blonde so the shine is magnificent. I also noticed a big difference in my DD's hair when she was using it. I'm sure you'll you should be able to change your TSV.
Valued Contributor

On 11/22/2014 ANewHue said: For a few weeks now I replaced TT from my first cleanse with BGT, for no reason but I have a lot of BGT. Now that you mention it my hair has been super shiny too and I just thought it was from the 613 mousse. I am blonde so the shine is magnificent. I also noticed a big difference in my DD's hair when she was using it. I'm sure you'll you should be able to change your TSV.
I did. I was able to change it. I'm so excited about being able to try the SC, remoist and VTS in BGT. It's set to be shipped by the 30th. I hope it does!!! Of course I kept my TT as is, because I will not go without that one.
Formally NewtoWen