Respected Contributor

What will you buy on the Black Friday Sale?

We've got a December Wish list, but now some of us are probably changing our buying plan. What are you going to buy from Chaz. I am probably getting the Winter seasonal 32, oil and RTM. Probably a SAM TB and a TT TB. If I do all that, I will use my $25 gift cards from the gift card sale toward my Super-Size Mally Primer in February.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Re: What will you buy on the Black Friday Sale?

Nothing! I won't be buying anymore WEN this year. That sounds so dramatic, lol, but there is only 6 1/2 weeks left in the year. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If they are already available I want to buy WCM RTM and oil since they won't be offered on qvc. Since I have never used WVM I won't order the RTM or oil but other Wenners who know that they like this formula should consider buying these items during the sale if they are offered. I am not sure that all of the winter seasonal products will be available since the last day of this offer is December 1st.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/21/2014 HappyDaze said:

Nothing! I won't be buying anymore WEN this year. That sounds so dramatic, lol, but there is only 6 1/2 weeks left in the year. Smiley Happy

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

Fall Tuscan Pear kits!!!!!

I used this for the first time today and I am in love!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm loading the pallet with MY WVM oils and RTM, I'm SO excited about this. Since I never had the FGP oil or RTM I'm going to pick them up too.
Respected Contributor

On 11/21/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Fall Tuscan Pear kits!!!!!

I used this for the first time today and I am in love!

Chaz doesn't sell the kits but you will be able to purchase these items individually.

Respected Contributor

For the first time in a long time I have everything I need. I want a 613 oil...we'll see if I cave in and go for it.