Super Contributor

Fall Tuscan Pear- good for baby fine,color-treated hair?

Will FTP give me body but not strip my color?

Super Contributor

Re: Fall Tuscan Pear- good for baby fine,color-treated hair?

ALL of the wen cleansing conditioners are gentle formulas and do not strip your hair color. fall tuscan pear is really nice. I use it as my second cleanse and it works great for me. I have long dark blonde hair with highlights and it gives me enough moisture but also is not too heavy. It smells heavenly but is not overbearing. Hope this helps.

Regular Contributor

I agree with 40nu20. The fall Tuscan pear works great for my fine, damaged hair. It is light yet very moisturizing. The great thing about Wen though like nu said is none of the formulas will strip your color because they won't sudse up and strip your hair of the natural oils your scalp produces. Any formula will be color friendly, but the fall Tuscan pear is definitely a great seasonal if you want something that has a nice crisp scent and that will provide moisture without weighing your hair down.
Super Contributor

Did you like this better than the smell of Winter Cranberry Chaz offered last year?

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Poppet1 said:

Did you like this better than the smell of Winter Cranberry Chaz offered last year?

I love WCM and also like FTP scents. I may decide to buy more of FTP before it is gone but probably won't since I have so many cleansing conditioers already. It is a very light awesome fragrance and just the right amount of moisture. I do like the seasonals the most but don't use them exclusively. I currently have WCM and FTP in my shower. I like to rotate the cleansing conditioners that I am using. Before using Wen I would change what I was using every few weeks and still do this with Wen. I like the results that I get by doing this.

Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Poppet1 said:

No, but I don't think that alone should make a difference to anyone else. Scent is very personal. I might also not like the scent of your favorite perfume and that shouldn't stop you from buying it.

I find the Fall Tuscan Pear to be moisturizing enough for me to use it alone, which is not so for all the seasonals. May leave my hair dry and this does not. It's very creamy. I don't really worry about body in my hair, so I can't answer that question. I can say that I don't like it weighs my hair down. I find the scent to be more artificial and perfumey than some WEN scents, but it doesn't linger in an overpowering way like I felt the Fall Apple Spice did.