New Contributor

Does anyone know the next seasonal from WEN and 'wen' it will be available for purchase? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure the current Fall selections disappear at the end of the month and Winter offerings begin December 1st.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I do know what it is but I won't post this again since my posts have been deleted many times. It will be available on December 1st.

The following tells you what the spring and summer seasonals are, if you are interested.

Our favorite Girl Friend said that next April we will have more honey. And who doesn't love the fragrance of lilacs in the spring breeze? Of course, if you're headed to the islands with the coconut trees, make sure to add some lime to your summer drink. Can anyone describe the scent of verbena? Also your DH may be getting his own treatment oil and a defining paste in the year to come. Finally, many of us love, love, love the numbered formula. When it's in rice, it will probably get more fans. Can't wait!

Valued Contributor

If you want to be sure to have a white Christmas, make sure to have a bowl of fruit on the holiday table - you know, citrus to fragrance your home.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor
On 11/20/2014 lynne6was7 said:

If you want to be sure to have a white Christmas, make sure to have a bowl of fruit on the holiday table - you know, citrus to fragrance your home.

Thanks for this post. Great way to explain the formula without actually listing it that I have done many times and it keeps getting deleted.

New Contributor

You are awesome! Thanks so much!!

Respected Contributor

I finally checked out the bath and body works formula that may be similar to the new winter wen formula. It has the same name as the new Wen formula and could be similar. It is a very nice scent.

Has anyone tried the bath and body works scent that could be similar to the Wen winter formula? Just wondering if anyone is familar with the scent and has used it?

Super Contributor

This may be a silly question, but does chaz design the seasonal formulations to meet the needs of our hair according to the change in seasons? EX sun protection in the summer, more moisture in the winter? Or are they just different scents?

Trusted Contributor
On 11/22/2014 40nu20 said:

This may be a silly question, but does chaz design the seasonal formulations to meet the needs of our hair according to the change in seasons? EX sun protection in the summer, more moisture in the winter? Or are they just different scents?

Not a silly question at all...

I think I might have heard him mention that when he first launched the seasonals, but it's not something that I've heard him repeat often. I think now the focus is more on the scent (and how it ties to the season) and of course, performance. You know, there are a lot of viewers/users in parts of the country that don't have the extreme temperature changes that other parts have. I live in one of the hottest, most humid parts of the country, so very heavy, extra moisurizing formulas aren't necessary for the winter months. But, lighter formulas like Cucumber Aloe and Lavender are great for the summer.

I can't use the seasonals too often (my hair doesn't love them), but it does seem like the fall and winter formulas are more moisturizing, for most people. The spring scents are a bit lighter and summer is somewhere in between.