Occasional Contributor

I've only really used the POM SC in the past, but since I"m on the hunt for moisture (WHERE ARE YOU??????? LOL) would it be smart for me to try the fig in the SC? Or is it one of those things were they're all the same, just a different scent? Making out the wish list for the holidays, so gotta get it right!

Respected Contributor

My best SC is the 613, it makes my hair so shiny, I do use the blow dryer, (low heat).....

Respected Contributor
On 11/20/2014 quadmimi said:

My best SC is the 613, it makes my hair so shiny, I do use the blow dryer, (low heat).....

I also like the 613 SC the best but not sure about the difference in moisture compared to some of the others. I have only used SAM, POM, SHP and 613 sc. I also have the BGT SC but haven't used it yet. I have never tried the Fig SC so can't comment on whether this is more moisturizing than the others. Hopefully, someone that has used the Fig SC will be able to answer this question.

Occasional Contributor

I have some 613 SC cream left, but lately, I've had dryness issues with the 613 CC, so I'm a little leery about any of the products

Honored Contributor

My understanding is that the Styling Cremes aren't really defined the way the Cleansing Conditioners are, regarding moisture, but more on hair type/texture. I wrote this down a long time ago on one of Chaz's appearances. His recommendations are:

Fine Hair - Cucumber Aloe or Lavender
Medium & Coarse Hair - Fig or Sweet Almond Mint
Universal - Pomegranate or Tea Tree

***When he made this comment, those were the only Styling Creme's available.

I personally like the Cucumber Aloe, Pomegranate, Tea Tree, BGT, and 613.

Honored Contributor
On 11/20/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

My understanding is that the Styling Cremes aren't really defined the way the Cleansing Conditioners are, regarding moisture, but more on hair type/texture. I wrote this down a long time ago on one of Chaz's appearances. His recommendations are:

Fine Hair - Cucumber Aloe or Lavender
Medium & Coarse Hair - Fig or Sweet Almond Mint
Universal - Pomegranate or Tea Tree

***When he made this comment, those were the only Styling Creme's available.

I personally like the Cucumber Aloe, Pomegranate, Tea Tree, BGT, and 613.

I agree. And he didn't even used to say they were different for hair type. That only started sometime in the last year or 18 months when the hosts kept doing it and then he went along with it. Before that, he used to say it didn't matter with the styling creams.

Honored Contributor

I have dry hair and I will add that, for me, 613 really makes my hair worse. Unless I've just colored, I tend to stay away from it. I think it's just too much protein. Fig CC and Fig SC work very well for me right now.

Occasional Contributor
On 11/20/2014 Laura14 said:

I have dry hair and I will add that, for me, 613 really makes my hair worse. Unless I've just colored, I tend to stay away from it. I think it's just too much protein. Fig CC and Fig SC work very well for me right now.

Same -- except I don't color my hair. Has to be the protein

Respected Contributor
I have fine textured hair. I tend to reach for the lavender and cucumber aloe styling cremes the most. I have to agree with JLF's post. They seem to be geared more to hair type/texture. I really don't notice much difference in the moisture. They all seem about the same as far as moisture is concerned.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

The 613 SC does have that extra protein so like Laura14, sd you have to watch it. I use SAM, POM, TT, and 613 SC. I used to say the TT didn't perform as well and was thinner. I have since ordered more, and I realise I must have had a wonky bottle. Now they all seem the same except for the 613. The performance of the 613 in terms of hold isn't different, it just gives a little more shine esp. used with the 613 mousse with the glossing complex.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012