Frequent Contributor

I just ordered this and can't wait to try it! (I ordered it on Monday and it's still "in process" *sigh*)

Who has used this? Would love to hear reviews! I have bad eczema on the backs of my hands, they crack and bleed, and are really painful in the winter months. Hoping this can help!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 613 Body Treatment Cream

The BNT is outrageous, it's everything Chaz says it is and a little goes a long way. Plus, the 613 scent is heavenly. My 90 year old mother is hooked.
Valued Contributor

Luv luv luv this product! Sure it's a great all over moisturizer, then iused it on my face, WOW! I am currently switching from PeterThomas Roth to Algentist and having "issues". I used the 613 NBT on my face and WOW! My lines and wrinkles are sooooo much better! I plan on returning a lot of the kits I got from Sephoria (20% off) and others I've stock piled. 613 NBT is my new holy grail for my face!
**Suz**
Valued Contributor

has anyone used it as a neck cream? i am thinking it would be phenomenal. plus i think now i need a neck cream...my neck has seen better days. {#emotions_dlg.bored} if i need one, it would be nice to have it smell as great as this seems to. and, as a neck cream, the price doesn't seem so steep (especially since you can use it everywhere). you see the lengths I'm going to to talk myself into this purchase?

Honored Contributor

I can't give an impartial review because I love everything 613. However, my skin loves the results and a tiny bit does go a long way.

In my 613 world - if a little is good, a little more is better, so I added a few drops of 613 OIL to the BNT - WOW!

Wanted to add a drop or two of 613 oil to the EDT, but so far have not been able to remove the EDT lids. Perhaps this is because the EDP is coming out soon. However, I am unhappy not to be able to refill the cute little travel bottle from my larger one. Perhaps there is a top removal trick (other than breakage) that one of you has figured out. If so please share.

Sorry Pinky920, I got a 'little' off topic. Smile

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I like the 613 body treatment creme, but I have to say the regular Wen lotions are just as awesome. I love the scent of the 613. I have used both the 613 BNT and the regular Wen lotions. The jury is still out for which one gives more moisture. I feel like the regular Wen lotions absorb into my skin better. However, I can still feel the 613 BNT on my skin when I get into the shower the next day. I would love a Wen lotion in the BGT scent.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/19/2014 jennys kid said:

has anyone used it as a neck cream? i am thinking it would be phenomenal. plus i think now i need a neck cream...my neck has seen better days. {#emotions_dlg.bored} if i need one, it would be nice to have it smell as great as this seems to. and, as a neck cream, the price doesn't seem so steep (especially since you can use it everywhere). you see the lengths I'm going to to talk myself into this purchase?

I did by accident the first day and the very next day I couldn't believe how soft and smooth my skin was. Had forgotten all about using it at the time but then I realized I used it and was like "wow, we need gallons of this now." Really great.
Valued Contributor

On 11/19/2014 ANewHue said:
On 11/19/2014 jennys kid said:

I did by accident the first day and the very next day I couldn't believe how soft and smooth my skin was. Had forgotten all about using it at the time but then I realized I used it and was like "wow, we need gallons of this now." Really great.

good to know! thank you!

Honored Contributor

I love the efficacy of this cream. Normally, I use a heavy body butter-type cream on my feet because they need more hydration than the rest of my body. Then I use a lotion on my body. I've been finding that the 'whipped' body creams that the companies are pushing now are too heavy for all over my body, yet not enough for my feet--hence, I'm still using two products. But somehow (magically!) this 613 cream does both! It's great on my feet, yet not too heavy for the rest of my body. It just sinks in and really does leave my skin soft and silky, not tacky, greasy or oily.

However, what I don't love about it is the scent. No, that's wrong--the scent is nice, it's the strength of the scent that bothers me. It's too strong for me. Even after the jar has been exposed to air for a while, the scent is still too much for me to use the cream above my waist. So, I'm still using two products: 613 cream on the lower half of my body, unscented lotion above.

I have this sensitivity with all products, but I would really love it if Chaz could develop a lightly scented or, better yet, unscented version of this cream. Since it uses so many essential oils, completely unscented might be impossible. And besides being sensitive, I don't always want to smell like 613; it definitely clashes with the few scents that I can wear as cologne. I'd like to be able to get the benefits of this cream without its fragrance.

Respected Contributor

I will NOT be without it. Since it first became available I got it and it is the only creme that completely softens the roughest skin and I've tried them all. Not only that but my the scent is wonderful. I'm on my second one. I apply it after a shower and sometimes before bed but mostly just once and NOTHING can come close to how wonderful it is. You made the right choice by purchasing. The skin in my face is so soft and hydrated. Since my skin does not tend to be dry I had no trouble with aging and now after using 613 Body Treatment my face looks even better. People are looking at me with a quizzical look like what are you doing? My own slogan is....Wen is truly remarkable. Everything you see on the infomercial on Wen is true for me. My hair is just like the models you see on the show only I don't like curly hair, I like it sleek with just a bend on the end and it's down to my waist. You know what else is great? Wen Men and I'm a female and enjoy it. Wen just makes me happy, I mixed a whole bunch of seasonals in a gallon bottle and OH! I can smell my hair all day, it's subtle and uplifting, just a pretty scent.