Frequent Contributor

So Excited! Dec. TSV Just Delivered!

I ordered this on Friday and it's here already. I think that's the quickest I've ever received anything. Nice to have a chance to try them before December so I know what else I really want.
Honored Contributor

Re: So Excited! Dec. TSV Just Delivered!

Lucky you! I was finally able to order this morning. One of each, both on AD. I am going to give a few as gifts! The boxes are beautiful and the price is incredible! With my NYS tax and shipping it is just a smidge over $18 per bottle!!!

With this blizzard here in Bflo...I wouldn't have gotten them anyways! LOL I have 4 orders stuck in 'SEVERE WEATHER DELIVERY DELAY! They are stuck in Buffalo for 2 days now. I am north with very little snow!

Respected Contributor

I just checked and mine is out for delivery and I think will be delivered before the end of the day. I may order another December tsv on the actual tsv date. Although, I may just order the winter seasonals that I also want to order.

Respected Contributor

On 11/19/2014 susan25 said:

I just checked and mine is out for delivery and I think will be delivered before the end of the day. I may order another December tsv on the actual tsv date. Although, I may just order the winter seasonals that I also want to order.

I may want to try the winter seasonal also, I wish their were more oils in kits, or that Chaz could do a mini oil kit with all of them!....

Respected Contributor

Just got a notice from UPS that my seasonal set is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Just in time -- I'm almost out of SHP. However, I think I'm going to throw caution to the wind and try the Fall Pumpkin first. Tis the season.

Respected Contributor

Wow! Did you get the three seasonals or the core ones? What did ya get!

Respected Contributor

On 11/19/2014 quadmimi said:

I may want to try the winter seasonal also, I wish their were more oils in kits, or that Chaz could do a mini oil kit with all of them!....

It would be great if they offered a 5 1 oz. oil kit that you could customize and select from different formulas. I haven't tried all of the oils but also believe that I wouldn't like all of them.

Respected Contributor

On 11/19/2014 sjk73 said:

Wow! Did you get the three seasonals or the core ones? What did ya get!

The seasonals actually come as a set of five (which I got):

Honored Contributor

Seasonals arrived yesterday! An opportunity to try WVM, SMC, FGP & more SHP - wheeeee!

The boxes are beautiful.

Thanks Team WEN! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

On 11/19/2014 quadmimi said:

It would be great if they offered a 5 1 oz. oil kit that you could customize and select from different formulas. I haven't tried all of the oils but also believe that I wouldn't like all of them.

Oh great thought, I would like to pick mine also....