Contributor
I've been seeing where some ladies are using 613 as a leave in. Currently, I use it on my scalp for my second cleanse and it's working well for me. Normally I use SAM and or FTP as my leave in, but would like to try 613 in that way. So for you ladies that do or have used 613 as your leave-in, what are your experiences? How often do you use it as a leave in a week's time? How do you think your results differ from using a core formula as leave in? And feel free to add anything else!
Esteemed Contributor

When I first used 613, I used it for everything consistently for 3 weeks until it turned my hair to straw.

It works well as a leave-in as long as your hair can tolerate it.

I use SAM as my leave-in now and 613 to cleanse.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

You can, but water it down some or it can be like putting paste in your hair.

613 makes my hair feel amazing with limited use, but my hair is very sensitive to protein and if I use it too often, I get breakage, reversing any benefits of 613.

Contributor
Thanks ladies! I kind of figured as much. I tried it for the first time today, but my hair hasn't completely dried yet, so I'll see what my results are soon. I think I'm just going to keep it in rotation and continue to use my seasonal and SAM as a leave-in also. It's just nice to know I have another option if this turns out well for me. Also, not to do overload on my strands, if I use 613 during my second cleanse I won't use it as a leave-in and vice versa.
Honored Contributor

I use 613 + SHP or BGT as my leave in always.

Love what 613 CC does for my hair, but have to use it in combo with FIG or SHP.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I have fine hair and whatever I use for a leave-in conditioner I combine with several sprays of Replenishing Treatment Mist. It works better for me if the conditioner is diluted a bit. I also do that with the Styling Crème.