Super Contributor

Which would be considered a clarifying cleansing conditioner - Cucumber Aloe or Tea Tree? Which gets product build up out the best?

Respected Contributor

From what I have read numerous times, it is Cucumber Aloe.

Trusted Contributor

Cucumber Aloe is considered the most clarifying and astringent. However, for me personally, Tea Tree provides an equally effective "cleanse", but feels even better on my scalp. I like CA occasionally, but it can be drying if I use it too often (especially on the length of my hair). I can use TT all day, every day and have wonderful hair (and a happy scalp). It's my absolute favorite CC!

Regular Contributor

Cucumber aloe was the most clarifying for me. The tea tree made my hair feel greasy for some reason. I also find that the Lavender is clarifying and I prefer the scent over the CA.

Respected Contributor

I would recommend tea tree unless your hair is oily. Both cucumber aloe and lavender were too drying for my hair.

Occasional Contributor

I started when I first switched with Cucumber Aloe. I also bought 613 and the 613 left me greasy but the Cucumber Aloe was perfect. Because I bleach my hair regularly, though, I've found that I need more moisture now. I also didn't find the TT to be astringent at all, but CA is wonderful for removing that gunk from shampoo Smiley Happy