Valued Contributor
So what is on your WEN wish list for this month? I for example already crossed out some of the items that were on my wish list. I ordered the December WEN TSV. I already received my oils, have my two August TSVs set to be deliver at the end of the month.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

I would love a double size 8oz Remoist.

Frequent Contributor

I'm hoping to get the seasonal tsv in Dec, I just had the last march tsv shipment sent out, the august tsv should ship next month and then I have the FTP 32 oz on auto delivery. I'll probably push that back as far as I can if I am lucky to get the Dec TSV.

Valued Contributor
On 11/15/2014 w84WEN said:

I would love a double size 8oz Remoist.

I know what you mean. There was a great deal not too long ago with the 8oz and the WEN comb.
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor
I am waiting for that supersize 613 RTM! But once December hits it's my pallet of WVM everything.Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
On 11/15/2014 kricket3142 said:

I'm hoping to get the seasonal tsv in Dec, I just had the last march tsv shipment sent out, the august tsv should ship next month and then I have the FTP 32 oz on auto delivery. I'll probably push that back as far as I can if I am lucky to get the Dec TSV.

There should be plenty Smiley Happy
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

Should I be embarrassed to admit that I have been able to cross everything off my December list already? I was (finally) able to order the Dec TSV in the seasonals, I have a 32 oz 613 on the way as well as a new bottle of TT oil.

I'm on auto delivery for the TT & SAM CCs so I don't really consider those wish list items.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got the FTP kit. I'm good on TT, SAM, Fig and 613 CCs and I'm finishing SHP. I have ReMoists in TT and SAM. I am halfway through my TT Oil (4 ounce) and I have Lav and SHP oils for my body lotion. SAM and BGT SCs and stylers from the Blow Out Kit.

Unfortunately, there's nothing on my Wen wish list. I'm well stocked.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

I want the TSV in the seasonal option. Smiley Wink I also hope he soon brings VTS, SC and maybe even Mousse all in BGT!! Okay, I'm greedy Smiley Wink I could use another comb Chaz! Maybe in one of these kits you bring?

KJPA
Honored Contributor

Nothing! I am waiting for the new spring seasonal and summer seasonals (at least old summer seasonals, not too excited about the new summer seasonal).