Super Contributor

My hair is so limp after using the six thirteen shampoo

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but since I started using this I can't do anything with my hair. I purchased the gallon size, now I'll have to pay to ship it back.
Honored Contributor

Re: My hair is so limp after using the six thirteen shampoo

Yeah but if you send it back, use QVC's label- I think it is only like $6.95 for shipping versus a ridiculous amount if you paid on your own. you had never tried 613 before getting a gallon? I always tell people never to get a gallon if they haven't tried it yet.

Valued Contributor

I have to ask, but you bought a gallon of a product for almost $200.00 you have never used before?

Contributor

I cant use the 613 except to mix it with my treatment mask I also don't have good results with it . I would definitely return it its not much $ compared to what a gallon cost that's the nice thing about the Q The largest size I purchase before trying is 32ounce . I just purchased the 613 mousse as I am getting low on SHP I don't think its gonna work for me either hair was greasy like going to give it another try. Remember this everything is not going to work for everyone the same be it the scent or the amount you use . You will find what works for you best

Respected Contributor

I agree with all of the others that you should never buy a gallon if you have never tried it. I would never buy a gallon since I like having a variety of different formulas.

If you haven't sent it back you might try using it with another Wen formula to achieve better results. I only use 613 once a week but some Wenners use another Wen formula as their 1st cleanse and 613 as their 2nd cleanse. This may work for you.

Super Contributor

But, since you have the gallon, why not try using it differently to see if it will work for you? First thing I think of is are you using the right number of pumps, adding some water to it so it froths up - the 613 will take quite a bit of water because it's thicker. Are you dividing the recommended number of pumps in half and doing two cleanses? Are you rinsing enough? There are videos on chazdean.com that show you how to use it and how much for your length of hair.

Remember, not using enough will not get your hair clean and will make it look and feel limp. 613 should give you extra body and bounce.

You have until the end of January to return it - why not give it another chance?

Frequent Contributor

I cant use it either...leaves my hair limp and almost greasy no matter how much I rinse. Actually I cant use any of the WEN scents except sweet almond mint. SAM leaves my hair the best its ever been. I have thick fine hair and I love the SAM. As far as the gallon thing....has it been 30 days? I'm not sure when you bought it or how long you've had it but could you send it back and ask for a different scent? I know many times with other things they will ask if you want an exchange for a different color and or different size. I don't know if it would work in a case like this but QVC is the most amazing at customer service I've ever encountered so maybe its worth a shot Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I love 613 but only occasionally mixed with other CCs or as a leave in. I was also tempted to order the gallon but knew that it would take me years to use it all.

If I were you, I would ship it back and HappyDaze gave you great advice. This is the one time where either $6.95 pr $8.95 will be getting away much cheaper.

Esteemed Contributor

My hair has loved 613 for a year. I can't commit to a gallon yet.

Try using more moisturizing CCs, such as Fig, SAM or TT.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I always mix 613 with something else. 2 or 3 pumps of the 613 with 6 pumps of either Lavender or Wen Men (lately). Just the 2nd cleanse. I also do not use it as a leave in.