Esteemed Contributor

Let's talk Wen!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners!

I had a mad lazy day yesterday. After running all of my errands, I treated my hair to some Wen. I used 613 + TT and was so lazy, I left it in overnight. It's too soon for the results. I rinsed it out this morning and followed up with ReMoist.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi HB - can't believe it's Nov and the weather is changing fast. My beautiful hanging basket gave me one last burst of color. I took pics so when it's snowing they will continue to brighten my day. I've been doing daily facial masks of 613 again, leaving it on 20-30 mins at a time. I use the BCC as a facial cleanser but the 613 really amps it up. I've had 613 oil on my hair overnight, looking forward to a spa night. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's November already! In my mind, Christmas just left.

I use 613 CC as my facial cleanser a few times a week, but I have yet to leave it on as a mask.

Honored Contributor

All I gotta say is, I LOVE SHP!! I love tangle-free, shiny hair! I cannot believe how long my hair grows now and it has been 5 months since my last trim and guess what? I don't need one!! My hair is now just at my waist. LOVE!!

Esteemed Contributor

HD that's awesome!

Waist length hair is always my goal, but I end up getting a short, tapered cut every six months.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/2/2014 HappyDaze said:

All I gotta say is, I LOVE SHP!! I love tangle-free, shiny hair! I cannot believe how long my hair grows now and it has been 5 months since my last trim and guess what? I don't need one!! My hair is now just at my waist. LOVE!!

Have you tried the FTP yet? For Me it is working about the same if not better than the SHP. I am mixing it with Fig too. I really like the smell and rinsed out easy. I want the 3 pc kit because I want the oil. Will be getting the 32 oz though for sure.
Respected Contributor
On 11/2/2014 suebdoo said:

Have you tried the FTP yet? For Me it is working about the same if not better than the SHP. I am mixing it with Fig too. I really like the smell and rinsed out easy. I want the 3 pc kit because I want the oil. Will be getting the 32 oz though for sure.

I just ordered the FTP since I really wanted to try it. I couldn't wait any longer to order the 3 piece kit and may not buy it. Although, I am sure if I really like it, I would also want the oil.

Honored Contributor
On 11/2/2014 susan25 said:
On 11/2/2014 suebdoo said:

I just ordered the FTP since I really wanted to try it. I couldn't wait any longer to order the 3 piece kit and may not buy it. Although, I am sure if I really like it, I would also want the oil.

suebdoo, no I have not tried FTP yet. I was initially waiting for the 3pc set but gave up and now I decided I will probably pass trying it. There are so many mixed reviews on its' performance but most who have similar hair as mine says it isn't as moisturizing as SHP, which I really need/like. Smiley Happy Glad to hear you are loving it though- and to say perhaps better than SHp?? That is a BOLD statement! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Susan, have you tried it yet or have you only ordered it? Can't wait to hear what you think. I know you were waiting for the 3pc like me, looks like you too got tired of waiting, lol!

Valued Contributor
Thank you HonnyB for starting the chat!! :-) Happy November all!! This year has really gone by fast. Some good days and some not so good. I'm believing for a great 2015 for us all! Amen! Had a nice day today. Lazy for a while then a quick clean up and my sister and Chris' brother came over for dinner. Chris grilled steaks and I made baked potatoes, mushrooms, and crusty bread. Yum! Now he's watching football downstairs and I'm watching some Cougar Town reruns upstairs, love that show! Got to get the house ready this week for our new kitty, I'll pick him up the end of the week. Can't wait for Chaz's next visit. I want that elusive 3 piece set!! I'm loving the FTP just as much as the SHP! Happy Wenning all!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!