Esteemed Contributor

Me too, Hilary!

Think Potato Wen {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

Me three.

Honored Contributor

Thinking of you too, sending wishes for all the best! {{{{{waving}}}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
Awww, thanks so much!!! Things are pretty much the same for me right now. We are still taking things day by day. I am just praying that things get better. I truly believe that my husband is my soulmate and that everything will work out for us. Thanks for all the love everyone. You sure know how to make a girl feel special. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/31/2014 Hilary77 said: Awww, thanks so much!!! Things are pretty much the same for me right now. We are still taking things day by day. I am just praying that things get better. I truly believe that my husband is my soulmate and that everything will work out for us. Thanks for all the love everyone. You sure know how to make a girl feel special. Smiley Happy
So glad to hear from you, You've been in my thoughts. Marriage can be very difficult at times and when it gets tough it's feels like it's never going to get better. I understand your situation because my BIL is a Vietnam vet and suffers terribly. Their marriage didn't survive but that wasn't the cause , it was all my sister. With the difficulties I've been experiencing I still see a piece of the man I fell in love with, he's in there somewhere. I confronted him , told him I was worried about his behavior and explained why because I was at the point I couldn't deal with it. He said he's exhausted and I told him he did the same thing in a relaxing atmosphere and ruined it for all of us. I asked him what he planned to do and if he really thought quitting his job would make him happy. No answer, because I know that will definitely make him more miserable. I am just doing what I have to and want to do, things that are making ME happy. It's keeping me busy and when all my projects are complete I will be happier. You can't just live for your spouse. I wish you all the best and know you are in my thoughts.
Respected Contributor
ANewHue, thanks for sharing that with me. I'm so glad you are making peace with your situation. I don't think I am there yet, but your story gives me inspiration. I know that no matter what happens I can be strong enough to make it through. I'm just in a place now, that I'm not really sure of what the outcome for us will be. We are making progress I guess, it is just very slow. I just have to have faith that things will continue to get better. Thanks again for your words. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/31/2014 Hilary77 said: ANewHue, thanks for sharing that with me. I'm so glad you are making peace with your situation. I don't think I am there yet, but your story gives me inspiration. I know that no matter what happens I can be strong enough to make it through. I'm just in a place now, that I'm not really sure of what the outcome for us will be. We are making progress I guess, it is just very slow. I just have to have faith that things will continue to get better. Thanks again for your words. Smiley Happy
Hilary I am glad I could give you a different view. I went through a very difficult time with my DH over a decade ago, my DD was small at the time. I wanted a divorce, to be honest It would have been difficult not to mention what it would have done to her. That was my main concern. I discussed it with my closest family, my mother asked me to try to see it through. To be honest I'm not sure I made the best decision. I stuck through it and here I am now with a whole new set of circumstances. I am just tired of being pulled down, I want to enjoy what's left of my life. I worked all my life, at times two jobs, raised my DD, at this point, we both want different things, I'm not even sure he knows what he wants. Nothing makes him happy, at this stage he shouldn't be acting like a teenager. Men never seem to grow up or want to give up their toys.
Valued Contributor
Hillary and ANewHue, I am praying for both of you daily. Please know that you have support here. Life can be so difficult at times I pray you get the answers you need! You are both such kind and compassionate woman. I wish we all lived closer, I think all of us could use a girls night out. :-) Love and prayers - Bethany
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/1/2014 BethanyB said: Hillary and ANewHue, I am praying for both of you daily. Please know that you have support here. Life can be so difficult at times I pray you get the answers you need!hank You are botsuch kind and compassionate woman. I wish we all lived closer, I think all of us could use a girls night out. :-) Love and prayers - Bethany
Thenks so much for your kind words and prayers Bethany. The friends I have made on this forum have been a constant support. It would great if we could all come together one day, I know it could probably never happen but it would be so much fun. We should have a Wen cruise or something, could you imagine? Life is hard and we all have our own set of trials and circumstances. I just have a .strong belief in my faith and keep my hope. I trust that in the end it will turn out best for me. There are the days when it all gets to me and it seems like I can't take another step but out of the blue my body gets re-energized and I go full steam ahead. Right now I'm in a good place, keeping busy and happy. You cannot depend on anyone to make YOU happy. Thanks. Smiley Happy