Frequent Contributor
Please don't laugh... I am new here and tried 613 for the first time today - so far so awesome! While reading this blog I stumbled on everyone talking about TSV this December... Please tell me what TSV stands for and what it is... Sorry if I am being silly - just want to have an idea Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

TSV = Today's Special Value.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not a silly question at all. We all had to begin somewhere. Every night at midnight QVC, sells one product that is offered up as the TSV for that 24 hour period. It's supposed to be the best price available for that limited time period to purchase the item.

Honored Contributor

Hey Chicago-girl,

I think most of us WENners are counting the days for the WEN TSV in December.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
May I add that Chaz has three TSV's a year, End of August/Sept, December and March. The December TSV is usually 5 16 oz for gift giving(not), this year there is supposed to be two sets to choose from, a set of core formulas or a set of different past seasonals. Usually the March TSV will include 613 products. This is the best value for your buck.
Frequent Contributor
Thank you so much! Now I will join the crowd of stalkers in December Smiley Happy One more question - are seasonal CC pretty much the same as regular ones except for the scent? Or is their composition different? For example, everyone seems to adore Tuscan Pear... Is it mainly due to scent or is it ultra moisturizing or anything else? Thanks again!
Regular Contributor
On 10/31/2014 Chicago-girl said: Thank you so much! Now I will join the crowd of stalkers in December Smiley Happy One more question - are seasonal CC pretty much the same as regular ones except for the scent? Or is their composition different? For example, everyone seems to adore Tuscan Pear... Is it mainly due to scent or is it ultra moisturizing or anything else? Thanks again!

The seasonal CC's are the same formulation as his Pomegranate. I believe it's no wheat and no soy. If you like the Pomegranate formula, then you will love the seasonal CCs.

Respected Contributor
On 10/30/2014 ANewHue said: May I add that Chaz has three TSV's a year, End of August/Sept, December and March. The December TSV is usually 5 16 oz for gift giving(not), this year there is supposed to be two sets to choose from, a set of core formulas or a set of different past seasonals. Usually the March TSV will include 613 products. This is the best value for your buck.

A New Hue gave a good description of the December tsv. It is a great value and you receive 5 cc's for approximately $80. It could be a bit higher but probably closer to $80 and not $100. If you buy both choices it is a great way of trying formulas that you haven't used yet and also to use as gifts.

Regular Contributor
I feel like it would be worth forgoing the FTP 3 piece OTO to get two of the seasonal TSVs in December. My hair loves the seasonal formulas so I plan on stocking up. I have thin/normal straight hair so I don't need more than CC and SC. Any idea what 5 seasonals will be in the TSV? I've only heard that SHP will be which I am eager to try!
Respected Contributor
On 10/31/2014 LyssaLynn519 said: I feel like it would be worth forgoing the FTP 3 piece OTO to get two of the seasonal TSVs in December. My hair loves the seasonal formulas so I plan on stocking up. I have thin/normal straight hair so I don't need more than CC and SC. Any idea what 5 seasonals will be in the TSV? I've only heard that SHP will be which I am eager to try!

Yes, the five seasonals have been mentioned before. They are SHP, Summer Mango Coconut, Spring Orange Blossom, Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Winter Vanilla Mint. You will also be able to order the winter seasonals in December, two prior winter seasonals and the new winter seasonal.