Esteemed Contributor
OMG! It came when I was in the middle of a DIY project and all my boxes arrived at once. I put all the gifts away and wasn't going to open the box until later but the devil got me and I opened it. I had to take a double take at first because it resembled clay IMO, the minute my finger hit it I was in heaven! I just did a little dip and put some on my forearm and I was in 613 heaven! It smells SO good, going to be great with the EDT! This is such a sweet treat, I LOVE it, just maybe my new favorite WEN thing. Lol
Valued Contributor

Re: Oh DRYTHE, MY BNT arrived!

Well, not Drythe lol, but I'm so glad you liked it! I have been wanting to try it so bad but I'm waiting for my Christmas gift cards I asked Santa (aka Chris) for. ;-) I know I'm gonna love it! My skin loves all things Wen so I know this will be great! So good to hear from you ANewHue!! I pray all is well. Thinking of you!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

Hey ANewHue! So thrilled for you! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} Isn't it WENderful? For me a tiny mix of the BNT & the EDP makes the scent lasts much, much longer.

Funny, I was working on a DIY project today too - sanding & re-painting an old Flea Market armoire Chinese Red. Planning to use it as a TV cabinet. Using that sort of new paint that is supposed to dry hi-gloss with no streaks. Guess I'll find out.

Enjoy your new 613 & be sure to report on that DIY project of yours.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Hey girls, sorry I didn't get back to you but I've been stripping and sanding. Finally picked a new color for my kitchen and it's perfect, between a pumpkin with a little tannish will look nice with my light colored cabinets. So that's my weekend plans. Lol anyway, Bethany you are going to love this, this is one big WOW. Drthye, I thought the same thing and I'm snatching the travel size from my DD Christmas gift to carry with me lol. Unlike Chaz I need more than two spritzed and the BNT will make it last longer. Sounds like we would be DIY buddies if we lived close. Smiley Happy I love to do all that stuff but have to work around my health and life.
Respected Contributor

So glad you got it and like it. The moisture lasts so long with this body treatment. I can still feel it on my skin when I take a shower the next day. It also smells heavenly!!! Enjoy!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Hilary77 said: So glad you got it and like it. The moisture lasts so long with this body treatment. I can still feel it on my skin when I take a shower the next day. It also smells heavenly!!! Enjoy!
Oh good Hilary glad you got it too, this is definitely a nice treat. Haven't used it on my whole body but plan to tomorrow after I paint. Tomorrow is spa night and looking SO forward to it.
Honored Contributor

ANewHue,

Your paint project sounds great, I can just picture that yummy color.

I too have health issues. Somedays I can get up and go, and somedays it got up and went. Another reason to make the 'good' days as good as possible.

Yes, I think we are DIY buddies. You don't want to stand still too long in my home, you'll be relocated, repurposed, painted, or given away to make room for another project!

Best wishes!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/1/2014 Drythe said:

ANewHue,

Your paint project sounds great, I can just picture that yummy color.

I too have health issues. Somedays I can get up and go, and somedays it got up and went. Another reason to make the 'good' days as good as possible.

Yes, I think we are DIY buddies. You don't want to stand still too long in my home, you'll be relocated, repurposed, painted, or given away to make room for another project!

Best wishes!

Hi Drythe, As I was scrapping more paint today I was thinking of you and your project. Red gloss is difficult to achieve I hear, did the paint work? I'm not much into oriental but I once watched the technique for doing black lacquer and it was like 5 maybe 6 coats they did. I would like to refinish something black someday. Yes, I have to work while ai can still move weather is changing drastically and sooner or later I will be on my butt. Talk with you soon.
Trusted Contributor

Hi ladies...hope you are going strong and wish you well with your situations.....all will be ok! Question. I love using 613 as a facial cleanser / mask. Are you using it on your face as a moisturizer? The cream I mean. Would love to use it for that if it is moisturizing because of all the great ingredients!
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/2/2014 suebdoo said: Hi ladies...hope you are going strong and wish you well with your situations.....all will be ok! Question. I love using 613 as a facial cleanser / mask. Are you using it on your face as a moisturizer? The cream I mean. Would love to use it for that if it is moisturizing because of all the great ingredients!
Hi suebdoo I resumed doing my 613 makes this week but I haven't even thought of using the BNT as a moisturizer. You gave me the idea maybe I will try it later while I'm enjoying a well deserved spa night. Good idea thanks. Smiley Happy