Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know why there isn't the volumizing treatment spray in Six-Thirteen? Or does anyone know if that is going to be a future product?

Esteemed Contributor
Chaz has been adding many new products over the past year or so. I've never seen a mention for the 613 VTS but anything is possible , why not? He spent a lot of time in development of the new 613 oil and body nourishing treatment so who knows what he has in store for us.
Occasional Contributor
On 10/30/2014 ANewHue said: Chaz has been adding many new products over the past year or so. I've never seen a mention for the 613 VTS but anything is possible , why not? He spent a lot of time in development of the new 613 oil and body nourishing treatment so who knows what he has in store for us.

Thanks for your insight! That's exactly what I was wondering...if anyone had heard him mention anything about it.

Respected Contributor
On 10/30/2014 ANewHue said: Chaz has been adding many new products over the past year or so. I've never seen a mention for the 613 VTS but anything is possible , why not? He spent a lot of time in development of the new 613 oil and body nourishing treatment so who knows what he has in store for us.

I agree with ANewHue about this. This has never been mentioned so if Chaz does add this item it probably wouldn't be until sometime next year. It is also possible that Chaz is already working on a 613 VTS. Maybe someone like bebe or bruingirl may have some information about this. If either one of them read this thread maybe they will comment on this product.

Honored Contributor

Or could he be working on 613 re-moist?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

Chaz quickly mentioned at the end of one of the August shows that he would be bringing in more 613 items as everyone keeps clamoring for them. He hurriedly said candles and remoist and maybe the other was the VTS.

Or maybe it was September, LOL

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/31/2014 Curious in Cali said:

Chaz quickly mentioned at the end of one of the August shows that he would be bringing in more 613 items as everyone keeps clamoring for them. He hurriedly said candles and remoist and maybe the other was the VTS.

Candles? I didn't hear him say this. Oh wow, I'm surprised since he admitted his other core scents in candles just didn't do well. But I would love a 613 candle. Thanks, that's exciting.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
On 10/31/2014 ANewHue said:
On 10/31/2014 Curious in Cali said:

Candles? I didn't hear him say this. Oh wow, I'm surprised since he admitted his other core scents in candles just didn't do well. But I would love a 613 candle. Thanks, that's exciting.Smiley Happy

I would imagine that the candles would be nice but I definitely wouldn't order them. I buy candles wherever I can find them when they are on sale. I love Wen products but don't have the money to spend on everything and I would put candles at the bottom of that list. You can find nice candles at a discounted price at Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Christmas Tree Shops, etc.