Trusted Contributor

Was thinking of ordering this, but there are many reviews complaining about the scent. Could they have gotten a bad batch or is it really that bad? I've had the cc before and liked the scent.

Can anyone comment on the scent?

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Smells just like lovely regular 613 to me.

Trusted Contributor

Some people were complaining that they bought it, then bought it again and the scent changed. I bet it was just a bad batch.

Thanks, MandySays.

Respected Contributor

I like the 613 styling creme. It is my favorite styling creme, although, I haven't used them all.

Respected Contributor

I think it smells the same as the CC...wonderful!

Trusted Contributor

Mine smells great. Just like the CC.

KJPA
Super Contributor

JMHO - my 613 styling creme does have a slightly unpleasant odor that isn't present in the 613 CC. The odor isn't bad enough to make me stop using it, though, and it quickly dissipates when I work it into my hair.

Honored Contributor

I find the 613 scent not unpleasant, just not something I would pick, but I use it sparingly anyway because it works. IMHO it's smell is just ok.

I can't use any of the menthol scents, makes my eyes burn and water right in the shower. The ones I actually like (and also work for me) are the Peach and Orange but again, they aren't the traditional scents you think of when you think of the two scents but those I'd use every day if they were available.

I love what Fig does for my hair but can't stand the scent of that one either, like heavy Mid-Eastern Spices but I'll mix Fig with one of the ones that smell good to me and I have a nice mixture that cuts the scent of the Fig.

The Kids blends smell too sweet for me.

I just don't understand why the ones that are "seasonal" couldn't be mainstreamed. It would make it a lot easier on many of us who love what these products do, will continue to use them, but would rather buy the seasonals at any time rather than feel we have to "stock up" on them so we won't run out or can't afford to stock up.

I've been using WEN for over 6 months now and like what it does. But it's been a difficult and expensive learning curve. Just sayin....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry... my post should have gone on the other thread about 613 scent.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

613, or 613 + SHP are the only SCs I use. Smell just like the CCs to me. Yummy, yummy!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras