Contributor

Disappointed been waiting since the fall scents came out Chaz must just have enough for his salon site . But Happy I still have Sumer Honey Peach my favorite!!!!!! How would you describe the 613 Fragrance , floral woodsy,or what?????????

Respected Contributor

Re: Really wanted FTP Mousse

It will still be offered but not sure when. At least, that is what I remember reading in many posts on this site.

Honored Contributor

The additional items always come later than the cleansing conditioner and something coming to QVC a month behind the cleansing conditioner is not unprecedented. That delay is the exchange for the lower price.

Super Contributor

Per Wen Dooters the 2-piece with this and styling creme along with 3-piece RTM, CC and Oil should be out in November. Winter seasonals available early Dec.

Valued Contributor

No, there is a definite delay with the FTP products. Looking back, I ordered the SHP mousse & sc duo on 7/14 (mind you this was after the Q had added some stock due to check orders being released). So those of you whom seem the FTP sets are taking longer to launch - it is because they are. SHP started June 1st, ended Aug 31st. If they were basing these launches off of SHP, then FTP sets should have been October the latest. November, IMO is a weeee bit late for fall sets to be launching, especially when most of us will be buying the TSV in Dec (and potentially any other holiday kits Chaz might offer). {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Respected Contributor

On 10/28/2014 CaitlinH said:

No, there is a definite delay with the FTP products. Looking back, I ordered the SHP mousse & sc duo on 7/14 (mind you this was after the Q had added some stock due to check orders being released). So those of you whom seem the FTP sets are taking longer to launch - it is because they are. SHP started June 1st, ended Aug 31st. If they were basing these launches off of SHP, then FTP sets should have been October the latest. November, IMO is a weeee bit late for fall sets to be launching, especially when most of us will be buying the TSV in Dec (and potentially any other holiday kits Chaz might offer). {#emotions_dlg.bored}

CaitlinH, I definitely agree with you. I don't want to be ordering Wen in November when I know that I will be ordering 2 of the December tsv's. I also intend to order the Wen's men in December. I plan on using some of the Wen that I order as gifts.