Super Contributor

kids and I went for hair cuts today...read what our hair dresser said!

To begin...our hair dresser is my sister in law. She knows I use WEN and doesn't really comment on it much at all. Today she asked if I had a trim from someone else recently (kids and I hadn't been in to see her since July) because my ends looked great. I commented that no I hadn't and I almost think she didn't believe me. I didn't cleanse today, just spritzed some shp rtm and blew it out. My girls (on fall break) cleansed this morning before going out...my oldest (true blonde) used tt and my youngest used fas with a little 613 mixed in....both used 613 as a leave in. She kept going on and on about how good my hair smelled and when I told her what it was she got really quiet. Then went on and on about how true blondes, such as my daughter shouldn't have hair as shiny as hers is. She was amazed at how much shine she had in her hair. Said she may just have to try a small bottle for herself as she is a true blonde as well and has never had hair as shiny as my daughters. All in all...I'd say we had a good experience. Turning a hair dresser into a wen believer who was once completely against wen is a good thing right?

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Contributor

Re: kids and I went for hair cuts today...read what our hair dresser said!

Great story! Yep, the proof is in the wen {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. I hope your SIL really tries it to see how it works.

Respected Contributor

My hair is far from young, but the shine is coming back...Love Wen!! Love the storySmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

love this! thanks for sharing :-)

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Great story. You have to be happy when a hairdresser notices the difference.

Esteemed Contributor

Great story. My stylist was the same way until she saw how my hair changed.
Super Contributor

Awesome!!!!!