Contributor

How long to go through bottles?

I currently have 28oz of 613 left and am using about 3 pumps (mixed) every other day. I am thinking 613 is something I need to use to keep my hair looking great but the price on the gallon is high for a one time cost. I am new to using WEN and I don't know how many pumps equals how long but I am using the smaller sized bottles at this point. Will what I have left last me until the next time they sell gallons? or should I purchase the gallon size 613 now?

Valued Contributor

Re: How long to go through bottles?

They won't be selling the 613 in gallons until next fall. It is only available in gallons once a year. Sometimes it will be included in a TSV, which is a great deal. Last spring the TSV had a 32oz core CC, a 2oz RTM, a 16oz 613, and a 5oz 613 SC it was $59.96 and available on auto delivery. I hope this helps some.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Super Contributor

If you're new to WEN, my suggestion is not to buy the gallon. What you are using right now may change as your hair gets better, you may use more or less 613, but until you are positive it's a regular in your routine, it isn't a good buy to get a big gallon. What you have won't last you until next October, when the gallons are sold again, but you can buy 613 in the 32 oz.

Contributor

I wouldn't rush to buy the gallon purchase the 32oz as you need them I also use the 613 but did not purchase a gallon You never know Chaz may have a TSV or OTO in the next several months with 613 in it

Super Contributor

I love WEN 613 but i wouldn't get the gallon either. Don't want to store it. I stretch it out by mixing with my other CCs...

Respected Contributor

I agree with the others and like 613 but wouldn't purchase a gallon. I also can't use it everyday and just use it occasionally.