Contributor

They changed the Bamboo Green Tea listing to "Rice-Based Cleansing Conditioner" with 'Bamboo Green Tea' as a choice. Does anyone have any idea about a 2nd rice-based CC in the works??

Honored Contributor

Re: Another rice-based CC???

WEN Kids is rice-based. I haven't heard what kind of protein the upcoming seasonals will be made with, but based on history, I'm guessing soy.

Honored Contributor

I think they did that with 613, too. Something like "Classic" or "original."

I remember commenting about it a month or so ago when they added in all the new stuff.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'd love a rice based with a normal scent (i.e. not a candy-like scent) and with the 4 honey complex. I'd love to be able to use the rice based ones since they don't have menthol (except BGT).

Honored Contributor

While we're wishing I'd love a - goat milk with the 4 honey complex - Lord only knows what Chaz would think up to call it.

Milk & Honey maybe, is probably not original enough. He's so creative, would love to see what he would come up with!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Drythe said:

While we're wishing I'd love a - goat milk with the 4 honey complex - Lord only knows what Chaz would think up to call it.

Milk & Honey maybe, is probably not original enough. He's so creative, would love to see what he would come up with!

yes someone mentioned the milk and honey several months ago- I think that would be fabulous, especially with the 4 honey complex!

Honored Contributor

HappyDaze that might have been me - whining again!

Love, love, love that 4 honey complex.

Wonder what Chaz would name milk & honey?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Isn't there a honey seasonal in the works?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Drythe said:

HappyDaze that might have been me - winning again!

Love, love, love that 4 honey complex.

Wonder what Chaz would name milk & honey?

ah maybe it was you! I like the name of milk and honey, I think that would be a great name. Smile

Contributor

Soy is bad for endocrine system. Wish he would take it out of all formulas period