Contributor

For those who know, will Wen have the...

six (6) CC auto ship again for the holidays? This is the auto-ship with seasonals that goes out before the holidays and then again in June, with the new seasonals that will be coming out?

I like to give as gifts, keeping my favorites of course, and wondered when to start watching for it....any info appreciated {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

Re: For those who know, will Wen have the...

based on what i've seen on the boards-- yes! and this time around there will be more than one choice. its like a greatest hits collection. there's a classic choice and a seasonals choice. i think the classic is tt, fig, bgt, pom, sam and maybe something else that i have already forgotten. the seasonal choice is wvm, shp, fgp, smc, and i forgot the other ones... maybe sob and something else? i don't know how/if the auto delivery will work or what the price is.

Contributor

thanks, any idea on when???

Valued Contributor

definitely in december but i don't know the date, sorry! i think it's usually in the first week or so.

Honored Contributor

It's 5 CCs, but yes we are getting it for the Dec TSV in 2 choices.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

thanks for clarifying, jaxs mom! i knew i was off somehow.

Respected Contributor

I also heard there will be choices. It is usually sometime the first week of December.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

From another thread:

5 core cc's, fig, sweet almond mint, pomegranate, bamboo green tea, tea tree, approximately, $80

or

5 seasonal cc's, winter vanilla mint, fall ginger pumpkin, summer mango coconut, spring orange blossom, summer honey peach.

Super Contributor

cant wait! i'm newer to wen, just started last june. so i've miss alot of the seasonals. cant wait to try winter vanilla mint. sound delicious! spring orange blossom and summer mango coconut also sound great. gotta try them all. lets be real. who gives these as gifts, well maybe if you order 2 or 3 kits!!

Respected Contributor

I missed the first round of seasonals, too, so I might have to get this one. I know it's a long way out, and we don't have a ton of info, but do you think the AD on the seasonals will be FAS, WCM, etc? I've tried most of those and I'm on the fence about a few. Guess I could sell or give away. Or use on the pups....Smiley Wink