Trusted Contributor

Why do you have to use so many "pumps" of WEN when a squirt or two of most other single conditioners will condition all of your hair?

Super Contributor

I have thick/coarse/unruly hair, and can tell you that "a squirt or two" of any conditioner will definitely not condition all of my hair. When I used traditional conditioners, I often went through them 5x or 6x as fast as I used up my shampoos.

Valued Contributor
My answer would be, your not just conditioning your hair. You are cleansing and treating your hair with Wen. And for my length hair, just at my shoulders, I use about 10 pumps for each cleanse and 10 pumps in my hand isn't much more than I was using with regular shampoo and conditioner. It may sound like a lot but I squeezed almost the same amount out of a bottle of reg shampoo.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you both for the clarification.

Respected Contributor
It also depends on the size of the Wen container.......with the gallon container you use less pumps..... :-)
Respected Contributor
Wen doesn't lather, so you need to use enough to cleanse the dirt, oil, and product from your hair. At the same time, Wen conditions the hair. You want the Wen to coat each strand for a thorough cleanse and condition. Always add the extra splash of water to distribute the Wen throughout the hair. It will get frothy and creamy, but it doesn't lather and strip the hair. Hope this helps.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, SavetheWhales and Hilary77.

Contributor

misposted