Contributor

I just went to order the set that has body lotion remoist & treatment oil & saw it was no longer available . It has been separated lotion $72 RM& TO $79.50 .

Esteemed Contributor

ybab, I HATE it when that happens!

I ordered a kit in August and it's no longer available.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

I personally can no longer afford to buy it at $152.00 I use the lotion &oil every day on my skin & was stocking up for dry winter skin , that's a big difference from $108.00 . Sometimes I think Chaz needs to leave prices alone so that more people can afford them product, I am extremely disappointed that I no longer will be able to purchase these items {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor
I don't believe it's Chaz that "needs to leave prices alone". QVC sets the price, EZ pays and shipping.
Contributor

I didn't really stop to think that it was them so thank you for that & yes they need to not be so greedy all the time

Contributor

I didn't really stop to think that it was them so thank you for that & yes they need to not be so greedy all the time

Trusted Contributor

That kit was presented as an 'insane' value at $89.12 as an OTO because of the generosity of the WEN team. There were just kits left after the OTO expired and it was sold at the figure you gave. It was never meant to be a standard issue. The Oil and Re-moist have been offered at that price for a long time.

Super Contributor

QVC nor Chaz are greedy - the products just went back to the original price.

Contributor

I purchased it at the OTO & continued to purchase at the $108.00 what I would like to know is how do you know that it was never meant to be sold at that price ? Are you the QVC person in charge of quanity & pricing . And I do believe there is a lot of greed at QVC and a lot of other companies & business in the world

Super Contributor

Because I purchased them separately at the prices they are at now before they were put together as a set. I agree, there's a lot of greed in the world, and that includes people as well as companies.