Respected Contributor

After seeing my skin look better each day with my lotion, I have been adding my cucumber aloe oil to my lotion when I put it on my neck/under my chin area...really patting it in good, evening/morning, during the day if time allows..I have to say out of any neck cream I have ever tried, this runs "rings" around them...I think his lotion is as beneficial to skin as his hair products are to hair , everyday it gets better!...

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN BODY LOTION ""PLUS""

I also add my WEN Oil to my lotion and find that it really helps the hydration last much longer. That said, I used the WEN lotion on one side of my body and a drugstore lotion (Aveeno) on the other side for two weeks and saw no difference between the sides. I DID notice a difference on both sides, but that was because I hadn't been consistent about using lotion before and my skin needed it. I have keratosis pilaris and did not notice an improvement in one side versus the other, but did notice a difference in both sides.

Honored Contributor

ChinaBlue I mixed my WEN Lavender Body lotion with a bit of 613 oil and added @ 25% Amlactin - Alpha Hydroxy therapy body lotion to it. I also have some spots of keratosis and they are fading quickly.

Plus, as you say the hydration lasts, and I sure do smell great!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Although I don't use the WEN lotion (I'd love to try it, tho ), I do have and use the oils. And I've added them to my Kiehl's Creme de Corps (unscented). Gives it a great scent.