Respected Contributor

613 SC & CHAZ'S BLOW DRYING TECHNIQUE

BEST hair day today I think I have ever had in my "mature life" ....

Used my usual CC's, did FIG for 1st cleanse, FGP for 2nd, rinsed rinsed rinsed....then I used the 613 SC for FIRST time with FTP mixed for leave in...Then I did the twist blow dry technique all over my hair, (hair is only to bottom of my ears basically)...the shine is off the charts for me, a touch of hairspray, (because I know what walking out into our humidity can do)...can the 613 be "that good", plus maybe the extra blow dry time..either way Chaz, thank you for all your products!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: 613 SC & CHAZ'S BLOW DRYING TECHNIQUE

I can tell a real difference in the shine and hold with the 613 sc. Isn't it fun to have a really great hair day?

Honored Contributor

613 SC mixed with SC SHP is Magic for my hair!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Ok, I use Wen but am not familiar with the twist and blow dry method. I can picture it it but how do you get your hair straight (if you want it straight) when you use this method. Can you explain or direct me to a video that will. I must confess, I don;t watch Chaz when he is on....I probably should.

TIA

Respected Contributor

On 10/19/2014 LexPex said:

Ok, I use Wen but am not familiar with the twist and blow dry method. I can picture it it but how do you get your hair straight (if you want it straight) when you use this method. Can you explain or direct me to a video that will. I must confess, I don;t watch Chaz when he is on....I probably should.

TIA

I found a youtube video of I believe one of his stylists, Anna, (not for sure on her name)..I watched how she blew dry her hair...This technique is more for curl I think. Your kind of rolling the hair into a "twist" as you pull it out..Mine resulted in a soft wavy look. I have practiced it a lot, and have it down mostly now..Lot's of lady's on the WEN forum know many places to direct you better than I do...Also I think on one of his brushes that he sells here on the Q their is a video..My hair goes super frizzy because of the humidity we are living in right now so I have to blow dry it....(I also go back and watch video's right here on the Q that go along with products...Thanks..

Respected Contributor

I agree about 613 sc. It is the best Wen sc that I have used.

Valued Contributor

On 10/19/2014 Drythe said:

613 SC mixed with SC SHP is Magic for my hair!

THIS! yes yes yes!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/19/2014 CaitlinH said:
On 10/19/2014 Drythe said:

613 SC mixed with SC SHP is <em>Magic</em> for my hair!

THIS! yes yes yes!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Ladies, would you share what specific results this SC combo does for you hair? TIA!
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I want all the 613 SC Chaz can make!...Day 3 of using it, (I even put a bit more in my leave in today) and my curls are "jumping" ha ha....I am not good with product ingredients but my hair loves what is in here, I thought by today maybe it would change, but instead better...