Regular Contributor

Oh customer service. I'm sure that's a difficult job, but hear me out. I was sent the wrong CC when I ordered FTP; I received the ginger pumpkin instead. I sent the ginger pumpkin back, requesting that the correct item be sent to me, but I was told by customer service that there would be a 12 day wait for the return, and then another 7-10 day wait for the correct item to ship. To me this was way too long to wait for my Wen, so I spoke with CS again and they told me they would re-order the CC, and make a note on my account to return the one I sent back instead of replace it. Great right? Well they replaced it instead of returning it, and I now have two auto-delivery purchases of the 32 oz FTP CC in process waiting to be shipped. Neither one of them can be cancelled. So now I'm left with the dilemma, do I return one of them or enjoy having an abundance of FTP and just cancel one of the auto-delivery plans?

Respected Contributor

I can understand that QVC wants to wait for your return to arrive before sending a replacement...they've probably been burned any number of times by people who never send the return (yes, people do that! {#emotions_dlg.scared})

What I always do is, return the product or item for a refund. Then I go re-order what I wanted.

Super Contributor

UMMMMMMMMMM ? Well can you find a new love of pumpkin ?

Respected Contributor

You should be able to cancel one of the auto delivery plans. I am sorry that this happened to you. I would have been very disappointed to receive the wrong fall seasonal. Especially since I didn't like the FAS and didn't want to try FGP since I didn't think I would like this either. I have liked all of the seasonals that I have tried but don't like spicy scents.

Contributor

My first thought when I saw the title of your post was "No! You can never have too much Wen!!" {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Personally, I like having a stash of Wen to fall back on, just in-case a delivery is late or there's a mix-up with a delivery and they send the wrong item (as you've experienced here). For me, there's nothing worse than facing running out and having to contemplate using shampoo again! But really, it depends on how many bottles you like to have and also, whether you have the space to keep a few spare bottles Smile

Super Contributor
I have seen so many people getting wen pumpkin when they ordered something else. What on earth is going on in the shipping dept??
Super Contributor

Why pay return shipping to return something you are going to re-order in just a couple of months?

Respected Contributor

I could never have too much WEN either!..Usually customer service does an excellent job, sorry yours was not done correctly, but you do have to wait on the return to go back from my experience...FTP is so awesome I would enjoy having extra's if you can ...Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
On 10/24/2014 okiebug said:

Why pay return shipping to return something you are going to re-order in just a couple of months?

I see what you're saying, but i have had three CS reps tell me I won't be charged return shipping. They also put a free shipping credit on my account (supposedly). I finally got my FTP CC and absolutely love it! Definitely worth the wait.
Regular Contributor
On 10/24/2014 bichon_emma said: I have seen so many people getting wen pumpkin when they ordered something else. What on earth is going on in the shipping dept??
Maybe pumpkin isnt as popular this year so they're sending it as a mistake in hopes that the person will just use it anyway and not want to deal with the hassle of sending it back??? I didnt bother to smell it since it was sealed but I've never been fond of pumpkin scented things to begin with.