Super Contributor

So last night I used some SAP oil on my face and it seemed to work really well with my skin being combo but more towards dry. This morning I noticed I had no dry spots and my oily areas were significantly less oily.

My question is this..for those of you that use the oils on your face do you prefer or find you have better results using the oils mixed with a face cream/etc or prefer using them just straight up(only oil)?

Super Contributor

Re: Treatment oil question..

I had very oily skin, but using WEN cc and oil on my face has made it less oily. I use the oil straight as a moisturizer.

Super Contributor

On 10/18/2014 okiebug said:

I had very oily skin, but using WEN cc and oil on my face has made it less oily. I use the oil straight as a moisturizer.

Thanks!!!!!! That's how I was thinking of using it since it worked so good. I figure as winter begins to roll in and if my skin gets more dry I could mix it with one of my face moisturizers.

Valued Contributor

I love using the oil on my face! I use it straight. I did try mixing it with my hope in a jar moisturizer but wasn't thrilled with the results. I now wash my face then apply the oil, I use many different kinds, then my moisturizer. I don't use near as much moisturizer as I used to. And I love to at night, when my nose gets a little stuffy, thank you Ohio weather, to use the LAV oil and apply right over the bridge of my nose and cheekbones. It helps clear my sinuses and the LAV is so relaxing. I use the oil on my face day and night and have the best skin I have aver had. I'm 37 years old.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/18/2014 Princesa7 said:

Thanks!!!!!! That's how I was thinking of using it since it worked so good. I figure as winter begins to roll in and if my skin gets more dry I could mix it with one of my face moisturizers.

This is what I do in the winter.

When I used Lav oil by itself, I wasn't thrilled with the results. Mixing it with Olay gives my great skin!

My skin is normal to dry. It used to be an oil slick, but living in Los Angeles changed that.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

On 10/18/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 10/18/2014 Princesa7 said:

This is what I do in the winter.

When I used Lav oil by itself, I wasn't thrilled with the results. Mixing it with Olay gives my great skin!

My skin is normal to dry. It used to be an oil slick, but living in Los Angeles changed that.

Thank you!! Good to know,plus I use a Olay moisturizer in the winter (the pink & black bottle)

Super Contributor

I switch out depending on which day I mask my skin.

WINTER --BORGHESE MASK- 3 times a week. on these 3 nights I use GRANT E OIL FIRST THEN HYDRA MOIST BY E GRANT AND FINISH OFF WITH E GRANT C NIGHT CREAM.

I always change so my skin gets a shock-

Super Contributor

On 10/18/2014 BethanyB said: I love using the oil on my face! I use it straight. I did try mixing it with my hope in a jar moisturizer but wasn't thrilled with the results. I now wash my face then apply the oil, I use many different kinds, then my moisturizer. I don't use near as much moisturizer as I used to. And I love to at night, when my nose gets a little stuffy, thank you Ohio weather, to use the LAV oil and apply right over the bridge of my nose and cheekbones. It helps clear my sinuses and the LAV is so relaxing. I use the oil on my face day and night and have the best skin I have aver had. I'm 37 years old.

Thank you!!! I hear you on the weather I'm in WI! lol That's great it working out for you & good to know too (I'll be 40 next month! So any tips are a plus{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1})

Esteemed Contributor

I use the Olay Regenerist line. In the winter, I saturate my face and neck with it. By the time I get to work, it absorbs into my skin.

This works in the winter.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

On 10/18/2014 HonnyBrown said:

I use the Olay Regenerist line. In the winter, I saturate my face and neck with it. By the time I get to work, it absorbs into my skin.

This works in the winter.

Ooooh excellent!!!!! Thank you!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}