Trusted Contributor

613 Styling and Treatment Products

I emailed The Chaz Dean salon and asked if the 613 oil, SC, RTM and mousse have the extra amino acids, like the CC does. I love the scent but the CC makes my hair dry. I thought others might be interested in the response: Sixthirteen styling and treatment products do uphold the properties that are found in the Cleansing Conditioner. The Treatment Oil does not have the peptides or amino acids because it is an oil, but it is still very hydrating. Sincerely,
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: 613 Styling and Treatment Products

Thanks for the info! I just received and used my 613 oil for the 1st time yesterday, and my hair is definitely soft, silky & hydrated.

I can use the cc only by mixing a couple of pumps in with whatever other cc I'm using that day. Been getting very good results that way.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the thread. I haven't used the 613 rtm or mousse but really like the sc. Even though I can't use the cc everyday I am finding that I like the results using the 613 sc. I may also have to try using a small amount of 613 cc and see if I can use it more often.

Respected Contributor

I've been using a lot more of the 613 styling products the last 6 weeks on the assumption that they did have the extra aminos. I need them right now. Thanks for checking on that BE.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

You're welcome, Ladies! I have always heard Chaz talk about the glossing complex in, I believe, both the 613 SC and mousse, but never heard him say that's it's "on steroids" like he does about the CC so I had always been uncertian if they had the extra amino acids. Now I know I will have to use those products sparingly as I do the CC, but am safe to get my scent fix from the oil Smiley Happy
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

On 10/10/2014 vermint said:

Thanks for the info! I just received and used my 613 oil for the 1st time yesterday, and my hair is definitely soft, silky & hydrated.

I can use the cc only by mixing a couple of pumps in with whatever other cc I'm using that day. Been getting very good results that way.

I am curious about your results from the 613 oil. Did you use it on your scalp and/or length as a pre-wash treatment, or did you use it as leave-in to get those great results?
Respected Contributor

On 10/11/2014 BExplorer said:

I am curious about your results from the 613 oil. Did you use it on your scalp and/or length as a pre-wash treatment, or did you use it as leave-in to get those great results?

Sorry BExplorer! I've been away from my computer and just saw this!

I used the 613 oil as an overnight treatment on my scalp and length. Loved the results! I rotate it with TT and FTP oils...all are very good, but I think the 613 may be the best.

Respected Contributor

Oh I LOVE the 613 SC, best think I have added to my routine...good to know..

Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 vermint said:
On 10/11/2014 BExplorer said:

Sorry BExplorer! I've been away from my computer and just saw this!

I used the 613 oil as an overnight treatment on my scalp and length. Loved the results! I rotate it with TT and FTP oils...all are very good, but I think the 613 may be the best.

No problem, I had forgotten I asked!! I have not yet used the 613 oil as an overnight treatment on my length, just on my scalp so far. I think I will try that tonight. Thanks for the response, vermint Smiley Happy