Respected Contributor

Do you think he uses them? Sometimes I wonder!!!

Valued Contributor

Wonder no more. Smile Sandra posted a pic of Chaz Dean's shower on her facebook page.

Honored Contributor

Well, unless you're in someone's bathroom or shower, who knows if anyone here really uses anything they say they do. Chaz says he uses his products not only on his head, but also on his face and body. I have no reason to doubt him.

Esteemed Contributor

That photo of the shower is probably staged. I appears to me that Chaz doesn't use anything to CLEAN his hair.

Super Contributor
On 10/2/2014 colliegirls said:

That photo of the shower is probably staged. I appears to me that Chaz doesn't use anything to CLEAN his hair.

Hoo boy..I'll just leave a nice little ""bless your heart"" here.

Honored Contributor
On 10/2/2014 coffee drinker said:

Do you think he uses them? Sometimes I wonder!!!

Why do you wonder?

Super Contributor

I am sure he uses them, he has way to much to lose if he ever got caught buying or using anything but.

That story alone would bring thousands if ever reported.

He has access to his warehouse where my bet is he uses a pvt reserve a formula he is testing.

I DO NOT USE CHAZ- but am excited for those who do.

WHAT CHAZ HAS DONE IS BRILLIANT.

Regular Contributor
On 10/2/2014 colliegirls said:

What exactly are you insulting? Are you saying Chaz doesn't use anything to clean his hair and the wen in that picture is for show? Or are you saying that wen doesn't clean his hair properly? And if the wen ISN'T cleaning his hair properly, why would the picture be staged if he is using it? If your going to insult something, you should at least TRY to sound a little credible lol..