Frequent Contributor

Hi everyone! I'm just curious what's in your Wen stash? Have you noticed that as you find what works for you, does your stockpile increase or become more consolidated? I've been using Wen since March 2013 and can't believe I've stuck with one brand for so long. I feel like the Wen model Wendy... I had so many different products searching for the right one before I decided to really give Wen a shot! Finally discovering what works for me and my stash is widdling down to the ones I really love...

This is what's in my meek Wen stash:

Gallon SAM CC - shower

32 oz TT CC (on AD!) - shower

Pom SC

SAM Volumizing Spray

SHP oil - 4 oz and halfway through a 1 oz bottle

SMC and SHP RTM

Pom and SHP mousse - still undecided on the mousse

16 oz SMC CC - under the sink

Valued Contributor

Re: What's in your Wen stash?

Gallons: BGT - TT - 613

32oz: FGP (2), FTP, BGT (3), POM, SAM, TT & WEN Men

16oz: SOB (2), SHP (6), LAV, FIG, 613 (2)

RTM: BGT (3), SAM, LAV, FIG

OIL: SHP (2), TT, SAM, POM, FTP, 613 (2)

Remoist: SAM, POM, LAV

Lotion: FIG, POM & LAV

Styling Crème: SHP (4), BGT (3), SAM, POM, TT & 613 (2)

VTS: BGT (3), SAM, POM, TT

Mousse: SHP (4)

It must be said that our family of 4 are ALL obsessed with WEN. Sometimes the men more than myself at times.... and I LOVE IT!!

(My husband was the one that ordered the 613 gallon) {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

(My husband was the one that ordered the 613 gallon)

That's awesome w84Wen!

Respected Contributor

In my current routine I always have four primary CCs open and in the shower: 32 oz TT & SAM plus 16 oz 613 & Watermelon kids.

On rotation with these four is a seasonal of some short as a mix-in. Currently those are 16 oz SHP & FTP.

Oh, and I have a 32 oz BGT...though I'm not sure I will buy it again.

I am also hooked on TT oil & remoist and include them in my 'essentials'.

Valued Contributor

I have two to three of each of the last year's seasonals in the 16oz. . I also have 4 of the 16 oz 613, 4 of the 613 styling cremes. About 4 16 oz POMs, a 16 oz each of BGGT and SMC. 32 oz Lavender, FAS, SHP, POM, and SAM, BGT , WCM.

Open in the shower are a 32 oz FTP, 32 oz SAM, and 613. Just finished a 16oz WCM.

Oils I have a half empty TT, a newly opened Lav, and a sealed POM...all 4 oz.

I like my seasonals. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Wen Woman said:

I have two to three of each of the last year's seasonals in the 16oz. . I also have 4 of the 16 oz 613, 4 of the 613 styling cremes. About 4 16 oz POMs, a 16 oz each of BGGT and SMC. 32 oz Lavender, FAS, SHP, POM, and SAM, BGT , WCM.

Open in the shower are a 32 oz FTP, 32 oz SAM, and 613. Just finished a 16oz WCM.

Oils I have a half empty TT, a newly opened Lav, and a sealed POM...all 4 oz.

I like my seasonals. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oooh... looking forward to next season to try the Summer Mango Coconut and Winter Cranberry Mint. Let's not forget (I sure haven't) the Winter Vanilla Mint. I have heard so many wonderful things about them, I am really excited to try them.

Honored Contributor

What's in my stash? Lots, and lots, and lots of Cleansing Conditioner, several Styling Creams, a few Volumizing Treatment Mists, several bottles of oils, a few Replenishing Treatment Mists, and a couple ReMoists, and Finishing Treatment Creams! Too much to count again (just did this a couple of months ago).

Contributor

Well my stash is about to get bigger. Just ordered 613 gallon, WEN men, the mousse and the 613 oil. Currently I have 32 oz. FAS, FGP, 613, 16 oz. POM (2), SAM, FIG, LAV, CA, TT, SHP, SOB, FTP, WKW, BGT and FAS. I have 613, POM (2) and SAM (4) SC. POM GS, PM VTS. RTMs - POM, FTP, FAS, TT, FIG. Oils - TT, POM, FTP, FAS, FIG. RM - LAV (4), POM, FIG. I am in love with the FTP, both smell and performance, so I will probably also buy the FTP 3 pc. kit this month. The December TSV also sounds too good to pass up. May have to switch my stash to the bigger linen closet.

Super Contributor

TT Gallon - my first! (I use this almost daily as 1st cleanse)
32oz - BGT (2), Wen Men (1)
16oz - SAM (2), BGT (1), SOB (1), Frankenbottle (TT, SAM, Fig)
SC - 613, SAM, POM, BGT
Mousse - SAM, 613
Oil - TT, LAV, SHPRemoist - SAM, BGT
FTC - POM
VTS - BGT
GS - SAM (2)

My stash is slowing decreasing. I am slowing down on stockpiling. Focusing on things I know work for me. I will be getting a few 32oz of WVM when available though Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Pinky: I'm not sure my original post really answered your primary question. My stash is decreasing over time, not increasing. When I first began with WEN 100 years ago, I stuck with a single CC (SAM). Then I went through a phase of trying everything. Now I use what makes my hair look best and with the exception of RTM am steering away from the styling products because I seem to do better with other lines. My WEN staples are the CCs, Oils, Remoist and RTM.