Super Contributor

It's fall and I am hoping for a great TSV where you can get a core with something special on a great AD, I need to stock up on Fig. Maybe I should ask Dooters? Can't wait to get back to my Fig, I really look forward to it in the fall. It took me a few years, but I have found what I like for my hair. Fig in the fall and winter, come spring it is BGT all the way. No more seasonals for me, but I miss trying the scents.

Regular Contributor

I believe the next WEN TSV will be in early December and if I am not mistaken, it's usually the 16 ounce seasonal scents and pomegranate with gift boxes that you can give them away as Christmas gifts.

Chaz just had a TSV on August 30 with the original cleansing conditioners.

Have a nice day.

Valued Contributor
On 10/1/2014 Megacutie said:

I believe the next WEN TSV will be in early December and if I am not mistaken, it's usually the 16 ounce seasonal scents and pomegranate with gift boxes that you can give them away as Christmas gifts.

Chaz just had a TSV on August 30 with the original cleansing conditioners.

Have a nice day.

Dec TSV will be a little different this year. It will be 2 different sets of 5 CC's: set of 5 core formulas or set of 5 seasonal formulas. Formulas have already been predetermined (aka you can't choose your own 5). Core formula set will include fig Treeinwind!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor

Treeinwind- if you can't wait until dec for the tsv, the fig is in a couple of sets still for a featured price. #A254704 is 16oz fig, oil & remoist for $58.18 (orig $64) and #A238233 16oz fig & 613 duo for $43.92 (orig $48.50).

Respected Contributor

Just got my FIG body lotion....Oh wow, I want a bucket of it!....Not sure why I love this scent so much but am crazy over it!! ...Yes Dec for all Fig for me too....Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

The Fig smells yummy! I will need a bottle of the Fig CC when winter hits,my hair gets super dry.